Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Keep Josh over Any Other Current NFL Head Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would take Josh over anyone, but Shanny would come in a close second.
    I will always be a Bronco fan--->

But my Heart is with the UK Wildcats-->

Comment

Originally posted by jaytea11 View Post
      I have been on board with JD since day one. I didn't know a lot about him, but was all for change in Denver... His intelligence and play calling ability are very apparent and are second to none.

Other then our 2 super bowl wins my proudest moment (one that gave me chills) was after we beat New England week 5 and Josh ran towards the sideline and began fist pumping the crowd. I knew then that we had the kind of coach that this team and so many others needs. Someone who cares about the game and the team not someone who is just collecting a check.

I haven't had a chance to post much lately but WOW when I seen him that pumped up I was on the phone with my brother and we BOTH got pumped again and that was when I had no doubt McD was the coach I want , so many times I watched us play last year with no emotion and to see the coach goin off like that was no doubt a great moment

God Bless
      God Bless

Comment

Okay Josh, after reviewing the results, I think it's safe to say you can stick around here for a little while.

Comment

yes, and i think we have the best coaching staff overall :go:
          Team Tebow Member #14

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            Okay Josh, after reviewing the results, I think it's safe to say you can stick around here for a little while.
            I don't think we need a recount.

:usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

The timing of this poll is kind of silly really. Pick any 6-0 team in history and ask the fans at that time if they would fire the coach or trade him for any other. I'm not saying Josh is the best in the NFL but I don't see any sense in switching horses in the middle of the stream. If we drop the next 6 and fall behind the dolts you might have a more interesting poll or during the off season regardless of the seson outcome. But not now.

Comment

I have always been a supporter of MCD..... But he is still 6 games in. I would have to take the likes of Billecheck, or Tomlin. If we are factoring in all coaches.... You can throw in Tony Dungy.

I love coaches that players just love to play for and would run through a wall for. McD has the look of this kinda HC....... But the three above have all always been winners, and have all hoisted the trophy
                Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Absolutely, hands down, yes!

I would take Josh McDaniles over ANY coach in thre NFL, period, and that includes the original Hoodie, especially when you consider the kid is just getting started.

Coaching is in his DNA, and is going to be great for many years to come.

When he is done, the Broncos will sport more rings than the Steelers do now.

He is very simply a great, great young Head Coach.

All you have to do is look at how the Broncos dominate the second half of games to know the adjustments he and his staff are making are like gold.

Comment

I would like to say: moreover then the fact that McDaniels has formed a great foundation for a winning pedigree; that I think this re-soldifies Mr. Bowlens abilities to operate and own an Organization and Company. His brand seems to be coming along nicely again. I for one was always a supporter of McDaniels (due to a back seat driving E.A.G.L.E.S fan/buddy of mine who rubs it in everytime Denver wins.. i dont mind) however, I would like to give PROPS where PROPS is due! And it seems to me that Mr. Bowlen is the true "imposer of good will"... if you ah hem will!
                    Respect, Discipline, Courage: Mixed with a Little Camaraderie and Will to Compete at the Highest Human Levels... In DEFENSE of our Core Values; is in and of Itself a WIN! That is a TEAM... Go TEAM DENVER BRONCOS!
                    In the words of my favoite Refugee Bronco Mr Brian "Weapon X" Dawkins, "Halleluhiah!" :salute!:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SkyFlash1 View Post
                      The timing of this poll is kind of silly really. Pick any 6-0 team in history and ask the fans at that time if they would fire the coach or trade him for any other. I'm not saying Josh is the best in the NFL but I don't see any sense in switching horses in the middle of the stream. If we drop the next 6 and fall behind the dolts you might have a more interesting poll or during the off season regardless of the seson outcome. But not now.
                      Not silly at all. We could drop that last 10 and I would feel the same way.

What he has done already is improve this franchise with a new tougher attitude, strengthen the roster and establish a foundation so soon in his young age and young career.

If we went 0-6, were totally embarrassed on the field week after week, then yeah, we would all be head hunters already.

But Josh has come in here, stood his ground amongst so much fan and media criticism and didn't give a crap.

He did what he was hired to do and that is to coach an NFL franchise and he has done a FINE job so far. Getting rid of an ego problem in Cutler was probably the smartest thing he did in the beginning.

The team itself has fallen for his way of thinking and so have most of us fans and love what we're seeing. Even us Kool-Aid drinkers were giving him the benefit of the doubt thinking 2-3 years before we are considered seriously and BAM! We are already there in 6 games.

So no.. I don't think this poll would change much regardless of how the rest of this year pans out. We have a new attitude here that was needed and the players are believing in it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JayByrd8 View Post
                        I would like to say: moreover then the fact that McDaniels has formed a great foundation for a winning pedigree; that I think this re-soldifies Mr. Bowlens abilities to operate and own an Organization and Company. His brand seems to be coming along nicely again. I for one was always a supporter of McDaniels (due to a back seat driving E.A.G.L.E.S fan/buddy of mine who rubs it in everytime Denver wins.. i dont mind) however, I would like to give PROPS where PROPS is due! And it seems to me that Mr. Bowlen is the true "imposer of good will"... if you ah hem will!
                        I agree....Bowlen made the moves, and it wasn't easy, letting his bud go. Then to sign up this young dude and basically give him all the room he needs, takes a lot of guts and savvy. I am so glad that Bowlen has witnessed early returns on this investment, and I hope he has been able to accept what he felt necessary to do, to put the Broncos back on the NFL map......saying goodbye to a close friend.

Comment

Thanks for that! Yes, It had to be tough letting Shanahan go and the balls and confidence he has in himself and his closest decesion makers to do what they did makes me believe that even though this is a business, "good business" can still be a goal worth achieving.:salute!:
                          Respect, Discipline, Courage: Mixed with a Little Camaraderie and Will to Compete at the Highest Human Levels... In DEFENSE of our Core Values; is in and of Itself a WIN! That is a TEAM... Go TEAM DENVER BRONCOS!
                          In the words of my favoite Refugee Bronco Mr Brian "Weapon X" Dawkins, "Halleluhiah!" :salute!:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SkyFlash1 View Post
                            I started this thing, and I disagree with you 100%. Did you want me to wait until the Broncos start losing........sorry, because I couldn't take the chance cuz it may not happen!!!! .

And by the way, I didn't see all the folks helping to deflect the mega criticism that Josh was receiving for the longest time through the preseason. I hope you were standing up tall then, telling everyone to take it easy on him, and to judge his performance once the season actually begins. Did you? Because you should have, as that was a totally unfair and completely untimely set of reactions to base opinions on........

I doubt that you did stand tall for him then........

I'll take it that you voted "no".

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                            Not silly at all. We could drop that last 10 and I would feel the same way.

What he has done already is improve this franchise with a new tougher attitude, strengthen the roster and establish a foundation so soon in his young age and young career.

If we went 0-6, were totally embarrassed on the field week after week, then yeah, we would all be head hunters already.

But Josh has come in here, stood his ground amongst so much fan and media criticism and didn't give a crap.

He did what he was hired to do and that is to coach an NFL franchise and he has done a FINE job so far. Getting rid of an ego problem in Cutler was probably the smartest thing he did in the beginning.

The team itself has fallen for his way of thinking and so have most of us fans and love what we're seeing. Even us Kool-Aid drinkers were giving him the benefit of the doubt thinking 2-3 years before we are considered seriously and BAM! We are already there in 6 games.

So no.. I don't think this poll would change much regardless of how the rest of this year pans out. We have a new attitude here that was needed and the players are believing in it.
                            Nice post Joe!!!

:salute!:
                            Last edited by CanDB; 10-27-2009, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              Nice post Joe!!!

:salute!:
                              At least SOMEBODY noticed.

Thanks Dave.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X