Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soothsayer View Post
    No.

Because if McDaniels wanted him gone... he would have traded him before the deadline. McDaniels would prefer draft picks, rather than cutting him for nothing. Though GMs across the NFL might become weary of dealing with McDaniels. McDaniels pretty much just made Chicago's GM look like a complete know-nothing. He very well should cost the Bear's GM his job. So other GMs might be scared of trading with McDaniels and being made to look like Chicago's GM.
    So true, after screwing Chicago I don't think anybody will ever trade with us again.

Comment

I will be so pissed if he was released. You have no idea.

Just cause McD doesn't use his talents like he should be, it doesn't mean he still doesn't have it. We all saw what he was capable last season. He just needs to be unleashed.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
        Hillis also said he prefers running with the ball rather than blocking.

Just food for thought.
        lol, got a link for this?

i have a hard time believing the guy who blocked for arkansas RBs his collegiate career, who was drafted in the 7th round to be a FB, who was in reality our 8th string runner last season... would be preferring when and how he gets on the field

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
          So true, after screwing Chicago I don't think anybody will ever trade with us again.

Didn't he allow the Seahawks to take our 1st on a trade instead of the Bears 1st pick. Every one thought that was a bad deal too.

Comment

Me and my friends was talking about Denver and they are not fans but they were even sayin that our offence looks different every game ,so I agree with a post I read earlier that Hillis will come out in a game ( kinda like the wild horses) and the opponent not even see it comin

God Bless
            God Bless

Comment

I think Hillis feels like a 'stepchild' with the new coaches. He will continue to work hard and do the best he can but I feel like he is now looking forward to his rookie contract to run out and then move on to a team who will utilize his talents.
              I also believe Shanahan will be the next coach of the Cowboys and one of his first moves will be to bring Hillis to Dallas where Hillis will be welcomed by Jerry Jones who kept in close touch with Hillis while he was playing for the Razorbacks.
              Last edited by arkielew; 10-27-2009, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by arkielew View Post
                I think Hillis feels like a 'stepchild' with the new coaches. He will continue to work hard and do the best he can but I feel like he is now looking forward to his rookie contract to run out and then move on to a team who will utilize his talents.
                I also believe Shanahan will be the next coach of the Cowboys and one of his first moves will be to bring Hillis to Dallas where Hillis will be welcomed by Jerry Jones who kept in close touch with Hillis while he was playing for the Razorbacks.
                That's a possibility, but Hillis has 2.5 years left on his rookie contract. I think Peyton can play his way into favor just as easy as he played out of it. He was pretty high on McDaniels list in the offseason and saw a lot of touches in the preseason.

I think if he keeps his chin up he'll be ok.
                sigpic
                Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Hillis is not getting payed much and is only in his 2nd year. If some one needs to be cut, it seems more logical to fire an older, more expensive player.
                  Supporting the Broncos does not mean blindly agreeing with their every action.

Comment

It make no sense to cut Peyton

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
                      Yeah, right, if he was let go he would be in a Chargers uniform so fast it would make our heads spin, Charger fan would be pitching wood over the thought of that, he aint going anywhere, if they had too, but of course they dont have too, but if they did, they would drop a LB (Moss) not a FB/RB especially when we got a slightly banged up Buckhalter.
                      Yes!! The Broncos should release Hillis!! Tomorrow!!

Comment

Working...
                      X