Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who in your opinion is the most disappointing player on the Denver Bronco roster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who in your opinion is the most disappointing player on the Denver Bronco roster?

I was just looking over the players on the roster, and the one that stood out to me was Jarvis Moss. *sigh* I remember when we drafted him, I was very excited that we were finally going to have someone who could potentially get pressure on the QB. Boy was I wrong..

Who is your most disappointing player?
    Play the football MMORPG called GOAL LINE BLITZ! You can create your own players and your own team! Sign up at this link :

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=34994725

For this year so far it would have to be Hillis. Just hasn't looked as sharp as last year. Was hoping he would blossom into our 3rd and short and goal line work horse an an automatic TD machine. Has't worked out that way.

Comment

No question. Jarvis Moss. Former first round pick doing absolutely nothing.

Comment

Right now, Hillis. He was a beast last year, I don't know what his problem is so far this season.

Comment

The most disappointing player was just released and replaced by Mitch Berger.

Kern didn't seem to perform as well as he did in the preseason. Not that he was terrible for the most part. He clearly wasn't as consistent as you would like him to be though.
          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
          You Mad Bro?
          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Kyle Orton. That guy is terrible. I still predict we finish 3-13.

Comment

Si pero no... Moss, based on his draft slot has been a major disappointment but personally I never expected much out of him. His head never seemed to be in football. This will certainly stir the pot, which isnt my intention but the term disappoint being a bit ambiguous in its use here, I have to say Tony Scheffler.... and thats not neccessarily commentary on Scheff. More appropriately I want to see him become more of a weapon consistently. Ive said in other posts that what I really dig about this team is that contributions come from different players from week to week. Through 6 games he only has 16 receptions and 6 came in the game against San Diego I believe. But I think if you involve him more week to week, get in in the game plan where defenses; safties and LB's have to account for him, it opens up the underneath stuff for Stokley as well as occupying safties down the field to open up things for Royal and Marshall.

So, disappointed? No, not the right term I certainly want to see more from him and maybe thats game planning or maybe its him just not making himself available. Dunno.

Comment

Brandon Lloyd, 0 catches for 0 yards, 0 TDs

Comment

Jarvis Moss . A part of me thinks they are keeping him and hills fresh for December. He can't be that bad or McDaniel's would have got rid of him by now and brought someone Else in. I have a feeling he is working out and, learning the playbook and will come out as a force around week 12. Think how good of a pass rush we could have with him Dumervil
                  and Ayers

Comment

How can Hillis be a disappointment when he was a 7th round pick by a former coach who only got carries when 6 other RB were on the IR. THEN, he hurts his leg and is out for the rest of the season.

So not only, is he a 7th rounder by a former coach coming off a serious injury, but McDaniels brings in Arrington, Buckhalter, Jordan and a first round selection in Moreno.

After rehabbing his leg, all the turmoil around the team, all the cuts to trim the roster to 53...... The fact that he is on the team is a huge accomplishment in itself.

Jarvis Moss is a huge disappointment just because he has suited up for 1 game out of 6 yet he is being paid as a first round pick.
                    sigpic

Comment

Moss.

I want him to do well, hopefully the new staff can coach him up.

I don't see him staying in a Denver uni after next TC if he doesn't show significant progress.

Comment

I would say Moss, but he's almost nonexistant anyway.
                        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Eddie Royal.

I know he made an impact on ST's last week and had a good game against New England, but I expected more at this point. He still has zero receiving TD's and I was hoping we'd see him play the Wes Welker role and eat up CB's and LB's underneath.

I never expected much out of Hillis. Kern disappointed me but not as much as Royal.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
                            How can Hillis be a disappointment when he was a 7th round pick by a former coach who only got carries when 6 other RB were on the IR. THEN, he hurts his leg and is out for the rest of the season.

So not only, is he a 7th rounder by a former coach coming off a serious injury, but McDaniels brings in Arrington, Buckhalter, Jordan and a first round selection in Moreno.

After rehabbing his leg, all the turmoil around the team, all the cuts to trim the roster to 53...... The fact that he is on the team is a huge accomplishment in itself.

Jarvis Moss is a huge disappointment just because he has suited up for 1 game out of 6 yet he is being paid as a first round pick.
                            Hillis is a disappointment simply because we all saw flashes of what he was capable of. This year has been nothing but let down. Moss on the other hand to me has been a let down for longer than just this year. He shouldn't even have made this team. True he was drafted high but going into this year we all knew he wasn't gonna be anything special. But at the beginning of the year everyone here had a mad crush on Hillis. That's why he's the biggest disappointment.

sigpic

Comment

Hillis hasn't let anyone down. I don't know whats going on behind the scenes. But on the surface Hillis hasn't even been givin a shot. Sorry sticking the guy out there for one play, and because of one drop he doesn't get another chance.

If they did that to every one NO one would be starting. BMarsh, Eddie, Tony, Kyle. All of them had problems synking up the first few games.

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

Working...
                              X