No announcement yet.

Denver Won! Miami Lost!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the defense is doing well for two reasons. 1) Coyer is very good defensive coordinator that the players love playing for. 2) The back up linebackers are solid not as fast as Mobley or Gold but a little bigger and stronger.

Do you think 10 wins gets the Broncos into the playoffs?

Btw, b4e if you have not already gone to the thread on Aardwolf you might want too. He tries to put you down but I think his insult but what he says is lame. I think he is loosing his touch.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
      I think the defense is doing well for two reasons. 1) Coyer is very good defensive coordinator that the players love playing for. 2) The back up linebackers are solid not as fast as Mobley or Gold but a little bigger and stronger.

Btw, b4e if you have not already gone to the thread on Aardwolf you might want too. He tries to put you down but I think his insult but what he says is lame. I think he is loosing his touch.

We are fortunate to have such depth at the linebacker postion. We already had three of the best, but the ones in waiting are pretty good also.

Coyer has done a terrific job and it is always fun to play for someone that believes in you and that you like.

I think 10 wins with the schedules the other teams have will get us into the playoffs. The Dolphins are definitely going to lose one more game if not two and they are the only ones that I would be worried about.

We have to win our games though at least two more. Cleveland and Green Bay would be the picks I would chose, because if we lose to the Colts which I hope we do not, we would be in a do-or-die situation and I believe that Mike Shanahan would win in that situation.

I did respond to Aardwolf. He is so insecure and brings out a vulnerbility I feel sorry for when he has to insult and be-little people. I think he is a very unhappy person.

Thanks TX for watching my back. Maybe we will be able to go to a game here in Denver if you ever get up here.
      Last edited by broncos4ever; 12-08-2003, 09:06 PM.
      Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

We need Philly to win againt Miami, we need to beat the Browns, than hope for at least a split between the Indy/ Green Bay game.

We may have a better chance with Indy, we played them this preseason, last season, season before that. I think we know Peyton, just a matter of if we can beat him.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
          I'd say yes. I expect Miami to lose against Philly next week which would mean the best Miami could finish would be 10-6, and we have the better AFC record so we'd get the wildcard.

But I think Miami will have a tough time winning in Buffalo the following week, too. If they lose to both Philly and Buffalo, we'd still get in the playoffs at 9-7. But it would suck to go into the playoffs on a 2-game losing streak, so I hope the Broncos pull off at least 1 win in their final 2 games.
          "You can't take the sky from me..."
          ------
          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
            I'd say yes. I expect Miami to lose against Philly next week which would mean the best Miami could finish would be 10-6, and we have the better AFC record so we'd get the wildcard.

But I think Miami will have a tough time winning in Buffalo the following week, too. If they lose to both Philly and Buffalo, we'd still get in the playoffs at 9-7. But it would suck to go into the playoffs on a 2-game losing streak, so I hope the Broncos pull off at least 1 win in their final 2 games.

That's why even though it seems impossible I think we will win the Green Bay game, especially if it is a do-or-die situation for us.

We need to go into the playoffs on a wining streak and peaking at the right time. We will have several road games to win in a row, to get to the "run" that Rod Smith talked about.
            Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
              We are fortunate to have such depth at the linebacker postion. We already had three of the best, but the ones in waiting are pretty good also.

Coyer has done a terrific job and it is always fun to play for someone that believes in you and that you like.

I think 10 wins with the schedules the other teams have will get us into the playoffs. The Dolphins are definitely going to lose one more game if not two and they are the only ones that I would be worried about.

We have to win our games though at least two more. Cleveland and Green Bay would be the picks I would chose, because if we lose to the Colts which I hope we do not, we would be in a do-or-die situation and I believe that Mike Shanahan would win in that situation.

I did respond to Aardwolf. He is so insecure and brings out a vulnerbility I feel sorry for when he has to insult and be-little people. I think he is a very unhappy person.

Thanks TX for watching my back. Maybe we will be able to go to a game here in Denver if you ever get up here.
              I would be honored to go with you maybe next season that will be a possibility.

Coyer has done a terrific job with the defense and seems to understand what the strengths and weaknesses of his players and he puts them in position to succeed like Shanahan does on offense.

Your welcome, you have watched my back on many occasions and I have appreciated that as well.
              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
              X