Good for us...bad for them!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good for us...bad for them!

I just heard on the radio...and confirmed it in the Kansas City Star...Priest Holmes is doubtful for Sunday's game against the Texans. I hate injuries but this will really hurt the Chiefs!

Domanick Davis is awesome and with the way the Chiefs have been playing he will have a big game.

CCrazy thought but hopefully...Chiefs 0-3 Broncos 2-1 Chargers 1-2 Oaktown 1-2.

Get well Trevor.

That is my big upset of the week, Texans over Chiefs.
    Smith's First Catch
    "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

Comment

no way the chefs start 0 - 3 .......right?
      Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Priest has scored all their TD's this year!! There is n oway they are winning this game!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlWilsonOwnsU
          Priest has scored all their TD's this year!! There is n oway they are winning this game!!!
          never say never....houston d has been very suspect and that is their strong point

Thanks SNK16

Comment

I really really hope so....really

Thanks SNK16

Comment

could be chefs d I think is worse than last year.......no holmes means no kc offense

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Really... they just said he was fine on tv. Vermiel did not send him out in the last minutes down by 11 points, because he wasn't going to fix things.

Comment

kennison is the only receiver on kc worth covering

Thanks SNK16

Comment

At least against denver he is

Thanks SNK16

Comment

I think they may have said Kennison or Greg Wesly was doubtful for sunday's game. Maybe the backup middle linebacker will be back and replace the 3rd stringer he have there now and things will be, and I stress the word tiny, a tiny bit better. But yeah other then that, unless some unlikely aquisition lands us some kind of defensive or wide receiver help, KC may be looking down at one loooooooooong season. I have no problem admitting that either. The only TD holmes got yesterday was because the refs called pass interference on a carolina DB, and the ball was probably not catchable anyway. This interference happened to be at the one yard line too.

Comment

I'm not so sure shanny didn't pick up Johnson just so kc couldn't get him.....
                        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Been reading up on kc's site, a q/a with vermin......

...sounds like he's getting a little testy:
                          Q: Who plays for him assuming Priest doesn’t play?

VERMEIL: “Blaylock would and then Larry (Johnson) would get ready to go.”

Q: What packages do you have that don’t involve Priest?

VERMEIL: “Nothing.”

Q: Then why wasn’t he in the game? I’m not sure I understand why he wasn’t in the game….

VERMEIL: “Because we didn’t want him in the game at the time. Is that a good enough answer? It had nothing to do with his injury because I walked right up to him and asked him and that’s the only thing I can tell you. The truth. That’s why he wasn’t in the game. The situation in a game like that down by 11 we just left him out of there.”
                          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

MORE good news for us...bad news for society...and them!

Chiefs cornerback Eric Warfiled was arrested last night for drunken driving. This is his third one and could be a felony.

The ship is sinking quick for the CHefs!

Warfield you and Mobley should get drunk together...and since you really feel the need to drive go to Elitch's and ride the bumper cars all day until you are sober.

Idiots....

Comment

crap, i just signed him to my fantasy team like an hour ago.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Working...
                              X