No announcement yet.

Good for us...bad for them!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MORE good news for us...bad news for society...and them!

Originally posted by AlWilsonOwnsU
    Chiefs cornerback Eric Warfiled was arrested last night for drunken driving. This is his third one and could be a felony.

The ship is sinking quick for the CHefs!

Warfield you and Mobley should get drunk together...and since you really feel the need to drive go to Elitch's and ride the bumper cars all day until you are sober.

Idiots....
    I don't know. Their defensive backfield isn't exactly intimidating. Maybe this will actually help them by forcing them to find that hidden gem buried on their depth chart that just needs his shot to start before he fulfills his potential. Or maybe they'll just suck even more.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
      crap, i just signed him to my fantasy team like an hour ago.
      doh!!!!!!
      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Warfield won't be back, and now Priest is hurt! We're going to lose this weekend too. Big Deal, we'll still be Chiefs fans no matter what happens! Unlike in a few weeks when you Donks are looking at 2-5 I bet I come in here and only a select few will be left.
        [QUOTE]
        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by THE SHIELD
          Warfield won't be back, and now Priest is hurt! We're going to lose this weekend too. Big Deal, we'll still be Chiefs fans no matter what happens! Unlike in a few weeks when you Donks are looking at 2-5 I bet I come in here and only a select few will be left.
          I'll still come on here... But it's not gonna happen, so either way, I win.
          sigpic

Comment

Ill be here whether we go undefeated or never win again.

Comment

Thanks, I needed that laugh today.

Sure looks like the rats are deserting the Chefs ship pretty fast. Already conceeding a loss this weekend?

As for Warfield, suspend him this is his second offence and he should be thrown in jail. Too many people are killed by drunks on the road and because he is an athelete he should ge no special treatment.

Comment

That sucks, dhall....

2-5 or 5-2.... I'll be here!!!
                Winter is Coming!

Comment

I don't know if KC can get any worse by losing a defensive player....it's hard to see how much any of them do while playing....

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

i can't see this making the chefs any worse on D than they already are now... but it is sad that someone in his position as an NFL player and a so called role model for young ones can't use better judgement......... i know we are all human but that is plan dumb

as far as the Broncos fans go......dont you worry about us we will still be here backing our team all the way.

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS..............it is called being a REAL FAN!!!

Comment

I think Vermeil's cheese is slipping off his cracker.
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X