How Bout Dem Broncos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Bout Dem Broncos.

WOW. OMG HAHAHA how bout them broncos. ¿¿¿¿¿wheres dem cheifs now?????
    wow portis 218 yrds 22 carries. 9.9 average. wat a monster. bring de on dem browns.
    although we destroyed the cheifs u g2 giv it up to trent. he almost had 400 yrds passin.(bravo, although cheifs still lost, lol)
    now that the phins loss we got that wildcard, let keept the momentum goin n go to the playoffs.

Re: How Bout Dem Broncos.

Originally posted by DPAC88
    wow portis 218 yrds 22 carries. 9.9 average. wat a monster. bring de on dem browns.
    although we destroyed the cheifs u g2 giv it up to trent. he almost had 400 yrds passin.(bravo, although cheifs still lost, lol)
    now that the phins loss we got that wildcard, let keept the momentum goin n go to the playoffs.
    AND, the dolphins play the EAGLES next week!!! haha. GO EAGLES!
    Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

OMG!!! The Broncos made me soo proud today!! (they always do..but you know what I mean) I am sooo happy!!

Clinton Portis played AWESOME!!! Way to show everyone what a great team you are!!! Yeah!!!!
      Lodema

Comment

yep phins play eagles nex week, n the way the eagles iz playin dun tink the phins can win. N hopefully we can beet the browns.

Comment

Don't forget Clinton's 30 yard reception. That was awesome too!

Comment

good job Denver. i knew we were a better team than teh chiefs all along seriously

Comment

Browns shouldn't be a prob. I'm more worried about Manning tearing up our secondary. Shoot out in Indy? I think so.

Comment

i dun tink browns will be a prob, but i didnt tink the bears wuld b a prob n look wht happened. as portis sed u gotta take this one game at a time.

Comment

Re: How Bout Dem Broncos.

That's good though because Trent is on my FF team but my Broncos still won!!! What a great day to be alive!

Comment

if we just run the ball with portis like we did today...we have a good shot at beating the colts

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos26
                      if we just run the ball with portis like we did today...we have a good shot at beating the colts
                      yeah but our D has to play jus as good also

Comment

yeah but our D has to play jus as good also
                        Yep. If today's 1st half pass D shows up against Indy, we're are going to get thrashed.

Comment

I think we can beat the Colts

Comment

I didn't get a chance to see the game today, but my heart and hopes were with you all!

Portis. Damn. 'nuff said.

Plummer didn't have an awesome game, but he did contribute and he managed things well (at least that's the way it seems from the stats).

I'm so happy the Broncos won today. I hope this carries them through the rest of the season and into the playoffs!!

I can't wait to read all the Denver papers online tomorrow.
                            Victory and defeat are matters of the temporary force of circumstance.

Thanks, Snk16!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eldritch
                              I didn't get a chance to see the game today, but my heart and hopes were with you all!

Portis. Damn. 'nuff said.

Plummer didn't have an awesome game, but he did contribute and he managed things well (at least that's the way it seems from the stats).

I'm so happy the Broncos won today. I hope this carries them through the rest of the season and into the playoffs!!

I can't wait to read all the Denver papers online tomorrow.
                              Plummer aint hav a great day, but that was due to receivers not holdin on to the ball (like lelie wide open, missed dat great oporunity )

Comment

Working...
                              X