• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009/11/15 Denver/Washington gameday rants

Good start to the game, lol.
    I'm Cal-I

That's what I'm talking about!
    Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

Comment

Originally posted by turtle18 View Post
      This is where you try everything you are not doing well. That stadium is half empty, this is a great confidence building game- fingers crossed
      A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

Now if only our D can stop Jason Campbell, hes tearing us up.
        I'm Cal-I

Comment

which is really embarrassing.... were supposed to be one of the best defenses and were letting this joke offense walk down the field on us
          I believe in you, Knowshon!

Comment

Leave it to the Denver D to make Campbell look like a pro-bowler..... but, Denver's D starts like this in most games and tightens up as the game goes on.

not worried. I am more interested to see how the Offense responds now....
            A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

What happened to our great defence??

Is this starting to be a trend? 3 games in row? Even the "skins" open up with a TD

Comment

Originally posted by sab30 View Post
                Is this starting to be a trend? 3 games in row? Even the "skins" open up with a TD
                they do this almost every game.... they tend to tighten up as the game goes on.

Da Skins came to play, I hope we did...

Comment

cmon Buck... both hands man

Comment

D-E-F-E-N-S-E

with an "S"...

Comment

can't be true. Orton can't throw the long ball and Moreno is a bust. That's what I hear.

Comment

Originally posted by sab30 View Post
                        It is ONE DRIVE. Dumb thread.

Comment

Orton CAN throw the long ball

Come in here and eat your grow all you haters!!! He has made two GREAT throws!!
                          :orton:

THE POINT I AM MAKING HIS HE HAS THE ARM!!!
                          Last edited by MileHighMagic15; 11-15-2009, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighMagic15 View Post
                            Come in here and eat your grow all you haters!!! He has made two GREAT throws!!
                            :orton:
                            See what happens when you throw downfield?

They need to show a close-up of Orton's face. Did we switch QBs?

Comment

LOLOLOL Im actually really laughing right now haha. It's like. ORTON CANT THROW DEEP! and he has a 75 Yard TD pass and a 40 yard TD pass. Its like hes trying to prove us wrong! LOL IM LOVIN IT
                              Winner of the 2012 Broncomania GM game

Comment

Working...
                              X