Wins you will never forget.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wins you will never forget.

Well that other thread got my a little depressed so how about another memorable game thread?

Leave out the Super Bowls because that is obvious.

The New England divisional game in 2005 is one I will NEVER forget. How little chance I thought we had to win combined with how much swagger New England had made the win sooooooo sweet in so many ways. That Champ Bailey interception return is my favorite play ever (aside from SBs), even though he didn't score.

Beating Buffalo in 2007 week one. I did not think Elam was going to get off that kick and when they ran up and kicked it, with the announcer making it seem like they wouldn't get it off, I just flipped out. I was literally shaking for 10 minutes after the game ended, I just loved that feeling.
    sigpic

Originally posted by BrandonMarshall View Post
    Well that other thread got my a little depressed so how about another memorable game thread?

Leave out the Super Bowls because that is obvious.

The New England divisional game in 2005 is one I will NEVER forget. How little chance I thought we had to win combined with how much swagger New England had made the win sooooooo sweet in so many ways. That Champ Bailey interception return is my favorite play ever (aside from SBs), even though he didn't score.

Beating Buffalo in 2007 week one. I did not think Elam was going to get off that kick and when they ran up and kicked it, with the announcer making it seem like they wouldn't get it off, I just flipped out. I was literally shaking for 10 minutes after the game ended, I just loved that feeling.
    This years win over San Diego. Sure it's a possibility that it may go down as a game that means nothing. But after getting trampled on by the Dolts for the last few years it was nice to see our boys go out there and stomp some heads. Plus any time I get to see Phillip Rivers on his bum more then once is a great day in NFL history.
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Like half our wins this season. The Bengals win was fantastic, the Dallas game had me so nervous, the Patriots game was phenomenal, and the Chargers game was straight up awesomeness.

It's funny because the losses this season have been bad But at least the wins have been awesome!

Comment

97 Playoffs beating KC and Pittsburgh on the road.

More recently the Ed Hocolui game,

and the Immaculate Deflection.
        sigpic

Comment

Broncos/Packers Super Bowl.

Having been a fan of the Broncos through all their SB losses and mediocre years, it was so sweet. I actually cried like a baby. Whatever, it felt good and I was happy for Elway. No one deserved it more.

Comment

Probably the game against the jets last year, not sure why but that game stuck out to me alot...
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
            Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Probably last years Browns game cause that was the first game I ever attended. Plus there was a lot of Browns fans crying after the loss. I'm not a J*y C****r fan but that was by far his most impressive comeback.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                Probably the game against the jets last year, not sure why but that game stuck out to me alot...
                I remember it because we knocked of the team that gave the Titans their first loss of the season.
                sigpic

Comment

of course the 2005 playoff game against the patriots...my friend who is a patriots fan was talkin mad crap to me so when the Broncos won it was even sweeter

this years game against the patriots and cowboys cause no one thought we could win and we pulled it off.

Comment

The first SB win. So many years of letdown, it was incredible. Had way too much to drink celebrating, and the hangover was also memorable.

Comment

Superbowl 32 over the Packers. I was watching it in a sports bar with wall to wall Packer fans. You could hear a pin drop in there after the game.
                      sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                      Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                      Adopted By:
                      Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                      Broncbeat

Comment

other then the two superbowls i would also have the say the 05' win against the patriots that bailey int is one of the greatest plays i have ever seen at that time tom brady have never lost a playoff game and threw something like 2 ints in the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                          This years win over San Diego. Sure it's a possibility that it may go down as a game that means nothing. But after getting trampled on by the Dolts for the last few years it was nice to see our boys go out there and stomp some heads. Plus any time I get to see Phillip Rivers on his bum more then once is a great day in NFL history.
                          This one and for the same reasons. Also, the last two wins against the Ravens in Denver.
                          Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

95 win versus the Redskins with the TD by Rod Smith to steal the game from defeat. Awesome game.
                            Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

Since I can only go from the mid 90s on....

cincy this year since i was there
                              jacksonville 96, and the 97 follow up
                              super bowls
                              kc 97
                              start of 07 season (oakland, bills)
                              bubby brister naked bootleg TD against kc on monday night
                              new england 05
                              killing the chargers on new years eve 05, van pelt TD
                              Last edited by IA_Broncosfan53; 11-17-2009, 08:52 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X