No announcement yet.

Wins you will never forget.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2004 Season. That saturday night matchup we played at indy. Quentin griffin was tearing it up that night. And we played solid defense that night if i recall, heyward got after peyton a few times!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony View Post
      2004 Season. That saturday night matchup we played at indy. Quentin griffin was tearing it up that night. And we played solid defense that night if i recall, heyward got after peyton a few times!
      And it all went downhill from there.
      sigpic

Comment

1987 MNF against the Bears

What a great game. The Bears were heavily favored to beat the Broncos to whom had been struggling up to that point. Dent and Singletary and Hampton and Rivera were all over Elway that night they blitzed, they knoked him down, but not one time did they sack him. Elway threw a TD pass to each of the Amigos and Denver came out of the game with a 31-29 victory. They went on a five game winning streak and ended up getting a #1 seed for the playoffs, which ended up being "he Fumble"

What a great year that was.

Comment

Week 17 last year on sunday night football was pretty special.....

Comment

Originally posted by Alcaeus15 View Post
            Like half our wins this season. The Bengals win was fantastic, the Dallas game had me so nervous, the Patriots game was phenomenal, and the Chargers game was straight up awesomeness.

It's funny because the losses this season have been bad But at least the wins have been awesome!
            I agree wanted the patriot game so bad it felt like a playoff game....
            and since im from PGH I remember J. Elway coming to three river stadium and killing the steelers....:salute!:
            Last edited by JimmyJm; 11-18-2009, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
              Superbowl 32 over the Packers. I was watching it in a sports bar with wall to wall Packer fans. You could hear a pin drop in there after the game.
              Yep, That was the best game I've ever seen. It was crazy in Denver that day my neighbor was literally burning Favre jersey's and cheese heads in his front yard. And he didn't even have a fire pit lol. . .
              sigpic
              MILE HIGH TIL I DIE!!!

Comment

As for RECENT games, the final game of 08 was awesome, putting 50 plus on denver at home before a national audience to complete the broncos historical collapse.

Comment

No four game stretch in Bronco history is better than 97 playoffs/championship

:shake:

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight View Post
                    No four game stretch in Bronco history is better than 97 playoffs/championship

:shake:
                    Strongly agreed, That was unreal!!!
                    sigpic
                    MILE HIGH TIL I DIE!!!

Comment

Most memorable regular season wins....I have two, both against KC, 1992 at home we're down 19-6 in 4th, Elway throws two very late TD's to win the game 20-19, and again the 35-31 KC victory in 1998 that put us to then 13-0.

Comment

1998 against the Chiefs at home. 12-0 and down 10 in the 4th the Broncos score the final 14 points including a 24 yarder to Sharpe to preserve the win streak for one more week.

2000 against the Raiders at home. We blew a 14 point lead in the 4th but Griese led a two-minute drive with a separated shoulder and Elam kicked the game-winner in the final MNF game at Mile High Stadium.

2002 at Kansas City. Trailing 34-20 in the 4th, the Broncos score two quick touchdowns to tie the game and send it to OT. The Chiefs get the ball first but Denver holds and blocks the punt setting up Elam for the chip shot.

2005 against the Chargers at home. Champ's pick six saves the season and Elam hits another game winner.

2005 Thanksgiving at Dallas. Another pick six for Champ and Ron Dayne of all people is the overtime hero.

Comment

Working...
                        X