Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick the winner of the Broncos vs. Chargers game....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick the winner of the Broncos vs. Chargers game....

Since Javalon isn't doing his this week, I will make one temporarily until he does it. So anyways, pick the winner of the broncos vs chargers game..

This is where javalon would normally say something smart about last week and this next game but i am not smart.

If simms starts it doesn't look good for us gang, but we are broncos fans through and through.

Winners from last week:

Those are the winners...

(nobody predicted the loss by 10).
    Broncos win by 14+ points
    9.89%
    Broncos win by 8 - 13 points
    15.38%
    Broncos win by 4 - 7 points
    20.88%
    Broncos win by 1 - 3 points
    14.29%
    Chargers win by 1 - 3 points
    1.10%
    Chargers win by 4 - 7 points
    4.40%
    Chargers win by 8 - 13 points
    8.79%
    Chargers win by 14+ points
    25.27%

I figured I'd be positive like Az Snake Fan is every week!!

BRONCOS WIN!!

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
      Since Javalon isn't doing his this week, I will make one temporarily until he does it. So anyways, pick the winner of the broncos vs chargers game..

This is where javalon would normally say something smart about last week and this next game but i am not smart.

If simms starts it doesn't look good for us gang, but we are broncos fans through and through.

Winners from last week:

Those are the winners...

(nobody predicted the loss by 10).
      Simms or not, I think this game is going to have to rely on controlling the clock by establishing the run. We do that the first half and pound away at the Chargers D, we can limit the time that the Chargers effective passing game is on the field. Later in the game we can then make attempts down the field and put the game away.

I think this is going to have to be a smash mouth game for us to win but we can pull it off in a close one score game. Broncos win by 4-7 points.
      sigpic

Comment

Chargers 31
        Broncos 13

I hope I'm wrong, but this is my logical prediction. Maybe we will get the running game going with Hochstein and Larsen blocking. But we have to stop their offense and it will be a huge challenge.
        sigpic

Comment

i think the broncos come out with a win in a defensive battle,low scoring and decided by a field goal or less.13-10 Broncos.
          I really like Cheese.

Comment

The Giants and the Eagles defense couldn't contain San Diego. Denver couldn't contain the Redskins. I just don't see how Denver's defense can get it done. The Chargers will get their points.

The question is whether or not Denver's offense can keep up.

San Diego 31
            Denver 21 (with Orton)
            Denver 9 (with Simms)

Comment

I wanted to feel good about this game, but I just dont. With Simms we dont have a chance in hell since he sucks so bad.
              With Orton:
              Denver 24
              sandy eggo 20

with simms:

denver 3
              sandy eggo 35

Comment

Kyle WILL start...

...and finish...off the Bolts.

DENVER: 27
                SAN DIEGO: 18

:go:
                KYLE ORTON ARMY SUPPORTER & FAN/MEMBER #333
                sigpic
                TEAM TEBOW MEMBER #36

Vinny Gambini: "Ms. Vito, Please tell the court what this is a picture of"
                Ms. Vito: "Ya know what it's of"

Comment

You know its getting bad around here when Javalon stops the Pick the Winner thread as he usually does. Its all over but the crying.

The Bronco's are like a Thanksgiving Day Turkey, you can stick a fork in em, there done.

Chargers +14

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                    You know its getting bad around here when Javalon stops the Pick the Winner thread as he usually does. Its all over but the crying.

The Bronco's are like a Thanksgiving Day Turkey, you can stick a fork in em, there done.

Chargers +14
                    It couldn't be because Jav might be busy, right? He doesn't quit.

Thanks, 12and4, for doing this.
                    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Chargers by 7 or more points... Sad, but true! I ain't going to be happy about , but I just don't see our offense making it happen for a win!
                      sigpic

Comment

Chargers 24
                        Broncos 10

I hope im very wrong and i have a feeling i could be, but as of late our team has showed no heart. Show the fans you still have it boys!!

Comment

Victory!!!

Broncos win on the last possession of the game... 24-23 :go:

Comment

This is the game our defense finally shows up again. 20-10 Denver... I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                              Thanks for doing the thread. Life has been a bit nuts around here lately and the thread completely slipped my mind.

I'm not sure who to pick. The Broncos are cold and the Chargers are hot. Obviously a recipe for disaster... except that the league has a way of defying the odds. It's tempting to pick the Broncos but a lot of this will depend on our QB.
                              "You can't take the sky from me..."
                              ------
                              "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Working...
                              X