• Show
Clear All

• 2009/11/22 Broncos/Charger gametime rants

Denver Embarrased today
    Ravens DOMINATED this team
    Offense horrible.
    Defense exposed
    Special Teams shredded.

It's interesting the manner in which this game was dropped today. It was an all around failure of this Denver team. Is this beginning on the slide into reality, or is this a blip on the radar screen?

I am going to say it's a blip, but this was not reassuring.

thoughts?
    A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Originally posted by RockyMtnConvert View Post
    Denver Embarrased today
    Ravens DOMINATED this -pretty much
    Offense horrible.-right on there
    Defense exposed-Well a defense can hold out for only so long with all the three and outs.
    Special Teams shredded-kr td and poor punting...agreed

It's interesting the manner in which this game was dropped today. It was an all around failure of this Denver team. Is this beginning on the slide into reality, or is this a blip on the radar screen?

thoughts?
    thoughts posted in quote....

This is still a good team. Bad games in the NFL sometimes on the road. One game you fix what went wrong and move onto the next week. If this happens again next weekend then a bit of concern will settle in.

Comment

Denver Embarrased today
      Offense horrible.
      Defense exposed
      Special Teams shredded.

thoughts?
      I think you are being a bit irrational is what. It's one loss. We have beaten good teams already, we know we can do it. Today just wasn't our day and it happens. 2-3 more losses I can see you posting this but come on, don't be dramatic.

Comment

They might lose next week too, but then it's easy going for awhile. Redskins, Chargers, Giants, Chiefs. That's two easy wins and 2 very probable wins. Giants and Chargers will put up a fight. At worst they'll be 8-4 before the Colts game.

Comment

the ravens dominated them...big deal...it's one game...it happens...i like your logic that the performance of 1 game outweighs their performance in the other 6
          "Badger my a$$ it's probably Milhouse...."

Comment

Denver Embarrased today
            ?
            You fail.

Door-------------------->

See the sig - it says full time fan - you appear to be chomping at the bit for failure.

Comment

The Bengals and Patriots are better than the Ravens..everybody loses games, not just us..generally when you lose games, your team is going to look bad, it's not like they got "exposed" all of a sudden in week 8..

Comment

Originally posted by Changeisgood View Post
                I think you are being a bit irrational is what. It's one loss. We have beaten good teams already, we know we can do it. Today just wasn't our day and it happens. 2-3 more losses I can see you posting this but come on, don't be dramatic.
                I am not saying I feel this is a slide, it was more for discussion. This team got dominated today, and thet buckled big time.

I thought Orton never had a chance, and the playcalling has me stumped. The short throws, the screens, the runs up the middle were stuffed all day, and the Ravens knew it was coming. Why not get the playmakers involved in the game, throw down the field at least a few more times? The one time they did, we got a huge penalty and it turned into a TD.

The D kept this team in the game until mid-3rd quarter- you can only contain so long.

I wasn't upset we lost, I kind of had a feeling we might not get this one- but it was an awful apprearance. That is what concerns me.
                A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

I think Denver was ripe for this.

When you play hard and win games, you tend to think that your philosophy for winning games is perfect and in no need of tweaking. It takes a defeat or two to realize and expose your weaknesses. The challenge will be for Denver to see where they failed (all over the place) and to fix those issues. If they don't address them then this will continue and we'll just remember the fun ride we had atop the power polls in the early 09 season.
                  Its easy to climb into the boat and sail out into the sea. When the storms come about, this team does have a coaching staff that can quell the storms. I think they'll rebound OK.

Comment

Denver Embarrased today
                    Offense horrible.
                    Defense exposed
                    Special Teams shredded.

thoughts?
                    Dude, relax your going to win your division.
                    Quote the Raven

Comment

i see us going 6-3 or 7-2 the rest of the season we have a great team and we will not choke like last year .... i just hope we can somehow get a Better Qb for next season
                      Proud Member of: Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #35

Comment

Originally posted by MoXplant View Post
                        You fail.

Door-------------------->

See the sig - it says full time fan - you appear to be chomping at the bit for failure.
                        Come on, man- Denver was dominated today, that is embarassing. 7 total points on O?

This game wasn't really close- I just call them like I see them. It not just losing a game, it's alot about how your lose. This was not very competitive...

I am gong to give Denver the benefit of the doubt, cross country trip, off a bye, but, you have to admit, that was painful to watch.

Josh earns his money this week. This is a BIG test with the Steelers coming in to Invesco next week, how does this team respond?

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyRaven View Post
                          Dude, relax your going to win your division.
                          I didn't say the team sucks, I just observed they got throughly beat today. The Ravens dictated the game to Denver today, that is upsetting.

I see them bouncing back, but this was a very disappointing, especially on O.

Comment

Denver Embarrased today
                            Offense horrible.
                            Defense exposed
                            Special Teams shredded.

thoughts?

I dont agree that the defense got exposed. The numbers weren't terrible. The offense and special teams gave the Broncos no shot to win that game. I think for the first time all season, the defense was out of gas.

Comment

I dont think this post is correct!!! We came out flat it happens every team goes thru this. We'll will adjust and correct it. d wasn't expoesed it was on field to much. O didn't lose as much and the ravens d played really well today. come on man lol dont give up on our beloved broncos

Comment

Working...
                              X