BOTTOM LINE: BEAT NYG, win in KC and we go to playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rush_limbaughII View Post
    We have a good chance of beating the Eagles. Eagles are without Westbrook. They are one-dimensional and rely only on passing attack. I like our chances if Moreno /Buckhalter eliminate the fumbles.
    Giants lost Jacobs today. Their are sans their stud LB (Pierce), and have tons of injuries in their secondary. We can beat the Giants. OF COURSE, not if we play they way we have lately....

Still, win on Thursday and stabilize things. Then worry about getting a W in KC.

BUT, if we wake up and are 8-4.... I think we are in good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by utebroncofan View Post
      There ain't no way in hell this team is going to beat The Giants.
      My thoughts exactly. The G-Men are fighting for a playoff spot too. They're not just gonna roll over.

Comment

The problem is Pitt owns the tie-breaker and Baltimore has an easier schedule and then they also hold the tie breaker.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty12 View Post
          My thoughts exactly. The G-Men are fighting for a playoff spot too. They're not just gonna roll over.
          G-men are banged up and they just aint that good. We beat 2 better teams in NE & DAL.

As for tiebreakers. DEn has 3 AFC CONF losses folks. If we lose to Indy that'll be 4. PITT & BAL both lost to CIN twice! SO, there's a chance they both finish with 5 COnf losses. If there's a 3 way tie, there's no head-2-head consideration.

Comment

Beat tha giants?? Playoffs???

GET EFFING REAL.

These guys SUCK! PERIOD.

They wont even win another game this season, and next year aint gettin any better either. this team is done for at least 10 more years.

Comment

they just showed the current playoff picture.

as of now denver is 7th behind the jaguars and steelers. same record but obviously they have the tie breaker.

its sad because the jags suck. but so do we.

go 49ers next week against the jags.

Comment

Originally posted by rush_limbaughII View Post
                We have a good chance of beating the Eagles. Eagles are without Westbrook. They are one-dimensional and rely only on passing attack. I like our chances if Moreno /Buckhalter eliminate the fumbles.
                We don't have a good chance of beating anyone right now. Our offense has been less than average all year, or defense is struggling, or special teams are not very special and our coach's game plans are not working.

Comment

PIT is 6-4 (4-3 AFC)
                  JAX is 6-4 (5-2 AFC)

DEN is 6-4 (5-3 AFC)
                  BAL is 5-5 (5-4 AFC)
                  MIA is 5-5 (3-3 AFC)
                  HOU is 5-4 (4-3 AFC)

There's your WC race. JAX plays HOU, MIA, INDY, NE, SF. They may help DEN, b/c if they force a tie with, say, a BAL or PITT.... DEN might edge them both b/c of CONF record, no?

ALSO, SD has to play KC, @CLE, @DAL, CIN, @TEN, WAS. There are 7-3, but could possibly go 3-3 over their last 6 games. If they do, and we win all 3 remaining DIV games...

GUESS WHAT.... Guess what the 3rd tiebreaker is: COMMON GAMES!

If SD losses to CIN & DAL.... Then DEN would win the DIVISOON folks as long as we beat PHI or SD losses to CLE or WASH.

Comment

Working...
                  X