Playoffs - we can do it :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoffs - we can do it :)

Okay - right now, we seem to be in control of our own destiny. obviously we take things one game at a time...and though we have the toughest schedule of all the teams fighting for a playoff spot, i think we can do it. We have the Browns, and then the Colts...and then the Packers, who will be fighting for their lives. it won't be easy. but the way we played today, i have hope.
    Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

lets just hope for 10 degrees and 24 inches of snow in Buffalo in 2 weeks when the Phins head there.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfan247
      lets just hope for 10 degrees and 24 inches of snow in Buffalo in 2 weeks when the Phins head there.
      a blizzard would be nice. next week they will die, eagles will take care of that for us.
      Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

We can definitely do it.

But next week's game against the Browns scares me. Look at the recent history with emotional letdowns:

We killed the Raiders 31-10 in week 3 (before we knew they sucked). Emotional high. Then we have to play at home against the lowly Detroit Lions. Should be a cakewalk. We squeak by 20-16.

We get Jake back against San Diego and destroy them 37-8. Emotional high. Then we have to play at home against the lowly Chicago Bears. Should be a cakewalk. We lose 19-10.

So, this week we dismantle the Chiefs 45-27. Emotional high. Should be a cakewalk. Then we have to play at home against the lowly Cleveland Browns. We ???

Every single game is important. The Broncos better come on on fire next week and NOT have the emotional letdowns they had before. We have to win this game and clobber the Browns.

WE CAN DO IT!! GO BRONCOS!!!!

(Man, this was one of the most satisfying games in a long time!)
        "You can't take the sky from me..."
        ------
        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
          We can definitely do it.

But next week's game against the Browns scares me. Look at the recent history with emotional letdowns:

We killed the Raiders 31-10 in week 3 (before we knew they sucked). Emotional high. Then we have to play at home against the lowly Detroit Lions. Should be a cakewalk. We squeak by 20-16.

We get Jake back against San Diego and destroy them 37-8. Emotional high. The we have to play at home against the lowly Chicago Bears. Should be a cakewalk. We lose 19-10.

So, this week we dismantle the Chiefs 45-27. Emotional high. Should be a cakewalk. We ???

Every single game is important. The Broncos better come on on fire next week and NOT have the emotional letdowns they had before. We have to win this game and clobber the Browns.

WE CAN DO IT!! GO BRONCOS!!!!

(Man, this was one of the most satisfying games in a long time!)
          They got the foot on the pedal bout to kick in the nitros. I have faith in the boys.

Comment

well (i know we've said this before), hopefully they've learned. they can't afford to overlook any game. i think we can do it. i'm scared of next week's game too - but i'm hoping that the broncos have also noticed this pattern. here's to a beating of the browns!
            Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

now i know this was a HUGE GAME but we can't get too excited about this game

Our Denver Broncos still have to play Indy and Green Bay. Indy beat a good Titans team today, but maybe, just maybe we can beat them. As of right now, we would have the tiebreaker over the Dolphins.
              Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
                well (i know we've said this before), hopefully they've learned. they can't afford to overlook any game. i think we can do it. i'm scared of next week's game too - but i'm hoping that the broncos have also noticed this pattern. here's to a beating of the browns!
                I'm pretty confident that they learned their lesson. It also helps that the Browns will be traveling cross country on a short week. They'll probably lose to the Rams and they'll be just playing out the string for the rest of the season (hopefully). If Denver can jump them early, their spirit will be crushed (again, hopefully).
                sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
                  Also, no more letting the opponent score in the closing minutes of the 1st half. That Kennison TD had me fuming for a while there.

Yes, now that we have control, we can't afford to get sloppy.

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                    We can definitely do it.

We get Jake back against San Diego and destroy them 37-8. Emotional high. Then we have to play at home against the lowly Chicago Bears. Should be a cakewalk. We lose 19-10.

So, this week we dismantle the Chiefs 45-27. Emotional high. Should be a cakewalk. Then we have to play at home against the lowly Cleveland Browns. We ???

I think Shannahan is going to tell them EXACTLY that! These boys will be pumped for the Browns, we cannot overlook them
                    Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Next week is our last home game .I really don't see us losing this game.No matter clear,ran,or snow .WE should WIN.GO BRONCOS!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X