Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the link, BlueDamsel. And kudos to whoever created it.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
      Thanks for the link, BlueDamsel. And kudos to whoever created it.
      Thanks for the bump up...

Maybe I should link this into the newbie faqs...

Comment

This is absolutely awesome. If you haven't already, please do put this in the Newbies forum.

Comment

admin - I haven't yet, but I'll include it in the FAQs I did up months ago...I haven't updated them recently anyway...

Comment

yo did you see my mom at the end???!

Comment

Proposal

I want to propose to my girlfriend at a game. Does anyone know who I can call to get on the jumbotron at the stadium or if that can even be done?

Comment

*bump*

And requesting that a mod move this to newbie area, I'm too lazy to edit my FAQs...

Comment

WHOA SLOW DOWN THEYRE BILLY UR NOT READY TO POST dumass...

Comment

Why is this stickied twice?

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                    2. Taxes
                    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Newbie land

that was pretty good my favorite part is the production company, who's yo momma?

by Snk16

Snk16 Thanks Playa

My kids name is Karl Paymah, so if you have a problem with him you come and talk to me!

Comment

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
                        SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
                        Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

Thanksgiving Day Game

I know.. I know.. It's early but..

My wife and I just made a commitment to be at this game against the New York Giants.

It will be about a 10 hour drive for us but we also will see my Mother, Sister and Brother and MANY old time friends which we miss very much. We just got back from Cincinnati and are still riding high from that whole experience. Our first ever away game.

So Alastor and beyond. We are SO excited after going out to Ohio for opening day, we have now decided to already plan a Denver get together for this Turkey Day Game.

Believe me, I will be bumping this constantly. HOPING to have a great BM Message Board mass tailgate wing ding as this will be our first ever Invesco Field game. So Mr. Mod Himself Al, we will look forward to your input like WhoDeyBengals helped us with game one.

:go::orton:
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post

My wife and I just made a commitment to be at this game against the New York Giants.

It will be about a 10 hour drive for us but we also will see my Mother, Sister and Brother and MANY old time friends which we miss very much. We just got back from Cincinnati and are still riding high from that whole experience. Our first ever away game.

So Alastor and beyond. We are SO excited after going out to Ohio for opening day, we have now decided to already plan a Denver get together for this Turkey Day Game.

Believe me, I will be bumping this constantly. HOPING to have a great BM Message Board mass tailgate wing ding as this will be our first ever Invesco Field game. So Mr. Mod Himself Al, we will look forward to your input like WhoDeyBengals helped us with game one.

Hey maniac....you are becoming a travelling road show!!! good for you for supporting the gang!!!

:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              Hey maniac....you are becoming a travelling road show!!! good for you for supporting the gang!!!

:salute!:
                              I do have a following like a Grateful Dead concert.

And... I want this to be HUGE!! Especially being at home.

I don't care about all the negative words being thrown around. I'm tired of hearing it and quite frankly, it's a big whatever.

I love this team and will support it the best I can at EVERY moment regardless.
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post

Is the game at night? No offense bud, but it is a thanksgiving game I bet they're will not be a big tailgating party. Also I bet a lot of people would rather stay home and watch while eating the turkey. Just saying, other then that have fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X