No announcement yet.

If the season ended today, and those "WHAT IF" scenarios for us in the playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we take a step back next season I am going to....

well I would get banned saying what I would want to do to McD and Bowlen for destroying my beloved Broncos.
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• What's wrong with this picture?! I'm a Charger fan and I see your team's potential better than you do, WOW, weird.

You have a new, young coach that got too big for his britches because you started so well. He's been humbled -- which is a very good thing in the NFL and ideally will learn from the hard knocks he's taken.

When you have a new coach who was brought in to shake things up, some things will work better, some will work worse. In a year or two it will gel. You have some great talents. The verdict is still out on Orton. He might not do the job for you and you'll have to nail down a franchise QB if he can't.

You're probably going to make the playoffs this year. Enjoy it! Don't look too far down the road, just enjoy the ride. You didn't expect to be in the hunt this year at all.

Comment

• If McDaniels doesn't hand over his playing calling on offense to the OC, we just might.

Comment

• New thread is out, not stickied yet...enjoy, it's very long.
          Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Charlie Weiss to Denver anyone?(As a OC playcaller of course...) Bowlen should tell McDaniels its either that or Nolan can have the HC job.

Comment

• People that followed the team in the offseason knew that we were missing players at some key positions. Along with a rookie coach making mistake, we got to 8-6 solely on the abilities of certain player (no names needed, we all the how doomed we would be) but they clearly can't carry the load. If we have another good offseason in freeagency and drafting we should be a hard team to beat next year. But damn that's another blown year!

PAY THE MAN.. All of them
              sigpic

Comment

• I certainly feel the atmoshere and the players giving their all could certainly change, if McD keeps doing what he is doing.
                KENTUCKY WILDCATS/DENVER BRONCOS

Comment

• I'd say this team is much more likely to be on the way up as opposed to being on the way down..at least IMO..

Comment

• Originally posted by IhateURface View Post
                    I certainly feel the atmoshere and the players giving their all could certainly change, if McD keeps doing what he is doing.
                    That's the basis of the question. Because without 100% effort this team beyond stinks. And McDaniels choices are certainly setting him up for mutiny. But I am sure McDaniels thinks he can just bring in a bunch of different guys who will play their hearts out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Soothsayer View Post
                      That's the basis of the question. Because without 100% effort this team beyond stinks. And McDaniels choices are certainly setting him up for mutiny. But I am sure McDaniels thinks he can just bring in a bunch of different guys who will play their hearts out.
                      I wonder where he got that mindset from

Comment

• Originally posted by IhateURface View Post
                        I wonder where he got that mindset from
                        I actually like Bellicheck. Belklicheck can be more flexible than McDaniels and vice versa. Belicheck would never let Marshall do what he did. Marshall would have been booted. At the same time Bellicheck doesn't play players based on draft position or whether he drafted a guy. He plays whoever gives him the best chance to win.

Not sure which method gets you more wins. Because without Marshall McDaniels team is bad. But with better playcalling and use of Shanahan players the offense would be comparable without Marshall.

Comment

• The OP isn't living up to his username very well.

Comment

• If we miss the playoffs this season, then next year is do-or-die for McDaniels. So if we take a step backwards from barely missing or barely making the playoffs he's gone, plain and simple. There can be nothing short of improvement next season - ESPECIALLY on the offensive side of the football.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                              If we miss the playoffs this season, then next year is do-or-die for McDaniels. So if we take a step backwards from barely missing or barely making the playoffs he's gone, plain and simple. There can be nothing short of improvement next season - ESPECIALLY on the offensive side of the football.
                              Agreed 100% there buddy, over and out

Comment

• It depends on what we do in fa and the draft but befor all that we need to get doom bmarsh and number 8 undercontract those 3 should be number 1 and 2nd chris and tony im not to sure who is on there contract yr and will be a fa but if we want to b consistance and get better it starts on the o and d line so we need better younger bodies on both sides of the line if we win right where the play starts on the line of scrimage our chances of success jumps up...alot so we dont need a qb or a wr in the 1st or 2nd we need a unsexy draft if we want to get better next year... too a unsexy draft this year whos wit me... But if we dont go that way i would love to get ronaldo mcclain

Comment

Working...
                                X