No announcement yet.

If the season ended today, and those "WHAT IF" scenarios for us in the playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off, superb work, RYO! I really can't say enough about this. I've forwarded your post text to many non-member Broncos fans that I know, and they have all come back with a lot of great things to say about you and your work. :salute!:

Secondly, I thought I'd offer some elimination scenarios for this week involving the Broncos. (taken from a CBSsports blog).

HOU is eliminated with:
    1) HOU loss + DEN win or tie + JAC win
    2) HOU loss + DEN win or tie + MIA win + BAL win + PIT win or tie
    3) HOU loss + DEN win or tie + MIA win + BAL tie + PIT win
    4) HOU loss + DEN win or tie + MIA tie + BAL win + PIT win

PIT is eliminated with:
    1) PIT loss + DEN win or tie + JAC win
    2) PIT loss + DEN win or tie + BAL win
    Winter is Coming!

Comment

I just have one thing to say to the Cowgirls, not sure if this is the right thread, but what the hell...

What the F? Where the hell were you last sunday?
      Jeez, I hate them even more now. They just proved they can win in December, and they freakin' beat the Saints. Couldn't cut us a brake and take out the Dolts? Dallas sucks!
      "I suck, You suck, we suck, everybody sucks... Good luck and happy thanksgiving." - winning spirit by Jake Plummer

Comment

Originally posted by Age Of Orton View Post
        I just have one thing to say to the Cowgirls, not sure if this is the right thread, but what the hell...

Jeez, I hate them even more now. They just proved they can win in December, and they freakin' beat the Saints. Couldn't cut us a brake and take out the Dolts? Dallas sucks!
        ....(continued) showing that both the chargers and the broncos are better than the saints.

Comment

Originally posted by Age Of Orton View Post

Sometimes you have to do your own dirty work...if you can!
          “I’m your huckleberry!”

Comment

Calm down we just need to beat kc

Correct me if im wrogn but if ten jax or houston wins out we still make playoffs at 9-7 so we just need one win

edit: wait mabye not idk someone find out
            Last edited by CareTaker30; 12-20-2009, 05:49 PM.

Comment

we dont' deserve the playoffs. we would just get owned instantly. we should just lose the rest of the games. just for the hell of it.

Comment

Originally posted by CareTaker30 View Post
                Correct me if im wrogn but if ten jax or houston wins out we still make playoffs at 9-7 so we just need one win
                You're negating the Steelers in that convo.
                sigpic

Comment

Comment

even if we make the playoffs so what? we will get destroyed in the first round. It would be better to miss the playoffs so there will be added pressure on McD then to make them and be one and done

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                      You're negating the Steelers in that convo.
                      Yeah especially since they just won their game...either way were going to be an embarassment in the playoffs anyways if we cant turn FG's into TD's. Its pathetic!!!

Comment

Who really gives a crap about the playoffs at this point. The Broncos are not a good team and they will get blown out by anyone they meet in the playoffs. They don't deserve the playoffs. They are as lousy as they were last year. The record doesn't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal Dominance View Post
                          Sometimes you have to do your own dirty work...if you can!
                          If that isnt the effing truth, I dont know what is.

Comment

Originally posted by bucking bronco View Post
                            Who really gives a crap about the playoffs at this point. The Broncos are not a good team and they will get blown out by anyone they meet in the playoffs. They don't deserve the playoffs. They are as lousy as they were last year. The record doesn't lie.
                            I must say that McDaniels play calling does leave one to wonder.
                            If you love NFL stats and history
                            pro-football-reference.com
                            jt-sw.com/football

Comment

Thanks for the new facebook display pic harlemheat. FML
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raistlinmajere8 View Post
                                we dont' deserve the playoffs. we would just get owned instantly. we should just lose the rest of the games. just for the hell of it.
                                i like your enthusiasm it realy gives me hope.

if im not mistaken the op is correct if im not mistaken all we need to do is beat the chiefs and we can go in as the 6th but im not sure just going to have to wait and hope.
                                Now go get your shine box

Comment

Working...
                                X