This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ColRockies_5 View Post
    we're making Michael Bush look like Reggie Bush at USC. And that had to be one of mcfadden's longest runs of his career. sheesh
    This reeks of Slowik, Vernon Fox, and Marquan Manuel. God those guys suck.
    A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyMtnConvert View Post
      Beagles, That's called explosive offense!
      explosive offense is a team putting up 30+ week in and week out...see Colts and Saints.
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
        Please leave your nonsense out of this thread. You have your own thread with this nonsense that you can continue this meaningless discussion in.
        With over 8000 posts in one year, my guess is you have plenty of nonsense scattered all over this board.

You dont know for a fact this isnt true, yet you blindly defend Zo for no damn reason. Hmmm...

Comment

Beagles, That's called explosive offense!
          You suck as a fan. Go watch the Chargers Mr. Bandwagon.

Comment

Just kidding, they fail.
            Yeah our Rush D is struggling mightly today. We need to put up more points on the board if we are going to win.
            Proud Member of the Legion of Doom Beadlemania Team Tebow

Comment

• Originally posted by cvnorton View Post
              Yeah our Rush D is struggling mightly today. We need to put up more points on the board if we are going to win.
              Prater has 2-3 more FG's in him today, we'll be all good....

I have sarcasm fever today!
              A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

• If we had Larry Fitgerald, Chris Johnson, AND peyton we'd be UNSTOPPABLE!!!

Thanks Snk

Comment

• What the hell is up with the frickin Qb sneak???!!! Qrton can't run even when he has an open field let alone on a stacked defensive line. Once again poor call!

Comment

• Originally posted by Atrn79 View Post
                    You suck as a fan. Go watch the Chargers Mr. Bandwagon.
                    Its called having fun, and letting out a little sarcasm. Calm down...

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                      explosive offense is a team putting up 30+ week in and week out...see Colts and Saints.
                      Sarcasm- just having some fun on here today....

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                        yeap pictures or it didn't happen
                        lol to be fair, i don't think that most people walk around carrying their cameras ready to take shots of celebrities.

but for the record i sorta doubt the story. i wonder if theres someone there who really looks like alphonzo....
                        disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

• Am I seeing correct so far we have given up 237 yards on the ground
                          #swapping

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
                            lol to be fair, i don't think that most people walk around carrying their cameras ready to take shots of celebrities.

but for the record i sorta doubt the story. i wonder if theres someone there who really looks like alphonzo....
                            ok.....but isnt it *funny* the same poster has seen Phonzie twice practically in the same week?

Comment

• I call BS
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post

lol yeah, they're called camera phones. Thought they were pretty popular these days

Comment

Working...
                                X