Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is LaMont Jordan better than Peyton Hillis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is LaMont Jordan better than Peyton Hillis?

I find this hard to believe. I just feel it was McDaniels being stubborn. He could have given Peyton Hillis a couple of attempts instead of LaMont Jordan.

Yes, he is. LaMont is a stud just like Moreno. Just check out the depth chart, it never lies.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rush_limbaughII View Post
      I find this hard to believe. I just feel it was McDaniels being stubborn. He could have given Peyton Hillis a couple of attempts instead of LaMont Jordan.
      i said in another thread that lamont proved more in the NFL... but hillis should start im a fan of him but i am sick of the man crush on him... i think hillis is good hes powerful but nobody really knows we aren't in practice all week like the players are. there could be more to it then on the surface.

Comment

Could Hillis be hiding an injury?
        It would explain a lot for me.
        sigpic
        And on the eighth day God said, "Go Broncos"
        and the Broncos did go, and the villagers rejoiced.

Impending 92...
        aka - Mr (circa 2003)
        aka - MrDavis (circa 2002)
        aka - ThankYouMrDavis (circa 2001)
        S'been a long time, Good to be back.

Comment

Hillis was the BACKUP FB this week.... couldn't risk playing him. IS that the excuse this week?

We knew the moment we signed LJ it would come back to haunt us.... here we are.

Comment

I believe Hillis would have caught at least one of the two screen passes thrown at LaMont.

Comment

NO!!!

The answer to your question is simply that...........
              sigpic

Comment

I'm not a Hillis fan at all, but obviously he's a lot better than Jordan..Lamont Jordan shouldn't be on any roster to begin with, let alone actually getting important plays ran for him..

Comment

Originally posted by HarlemHeat View Post
                  I'm not a Hillis fan at all, but obviously he's a lot better than Jordan..Lamont Jordan shouldn't be on any roster to begin with, let alone actually getting important plays ran for him..
                  not only that, but for the Love of everything sacred, why try to throw to Jordan at least 4 times in the game???????????

seriously?
                  sigpic

Comment

NO!

Lamont Jordan < Peyton Hillis
                    sigpic

Comment

maybe he is maybe he isnt i personally do not think so but i guess McD sees differently...which i still cant believe how little to none we use Hillis... im getting really reallly really sick of seeing Moreno gettin smashed in the back field or gettin no push on the goal line... Hillis is the man jordan is just there cause he was with ne last year with McD

i just cant stand it anymore

Comment

The only thing I can think of is that Hillis must have mouthed off to McDanials during training camp and come hell or high water he is not going to play,,, way to go Mcdanials letting your ego getting in the way... Anyway I am a Hillis fan I am sure he will be the next John Riggins in the Redskins backfield...
                        sigpic

Comment

From what I saw of Hillis last year, and what I've seen of Jordan so far this year...no, Jordan isn't better than Hillis.

I would really like to believe that there is a major problem with Hillis, and not that the head coach isn't playing him because he's a Mike Shanahan guy.

Really, I want to believe that...
                          sigpic

Comment

Not in a million years. Jordan isn't better than Hillis.
                            Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                            sigpic

Comment

I have tried to understand it but I just don't get it. I have supported most of the personal moved the Broncos have made but three come to mind that make my head spin

-The misuse or under use of Hillis. Why would you throw to Jordan and not use Hillis. He had great hands and would have at least made the catches and kept the clock moving. As it was Oakland had no time outs left on that 3rd and 17 and we could have killed another 40 seconds (a game effecting play right there)

- Cutting Brett Kern for Mitch Berger? I had some hope that maybe Berger was redeeming himself then he kicks a punt 7 yards......7......let that sink in.....7 yards. Another HUGE momentum switch when we were hoping to pin them deep he give it to them on their 38 and the next play is the Frye scramble bootleg. This guy is useless why is he still employed??

- Cutting Jack Williams for Ty Law. Yes, yes Law brings some experience but he's got nothing left in the tank.

Overall I have liked most of our moves but the constant misuse of Hillis just confuses me beyond belief. I just don't get it. If you don't think the kid is worth crap beyond being a special teamer then cut him and use that roster spot. I just don't get it.

Comment

Working...
                              X