Marshall and Scheffler have the last laugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall and Scheffler have the last laugh

I wish both these guys luck elsewhere. My hunch is both will be great asset for another team. Once we lose Marshall next season, expectations will be lowered again. In a way, McDaniels is a smart guy. He always makes sure to shake up the roster so much and thereby set low expectations.
    Yes. He has done so much and he was a great WR
    53.33%
    No. he is nothing but a criminal and a headache. good riddance
    20.83%
    Neutral
    25.83%

The poll is expired.

Free Hillis!!
    sigpic

Comment

i think scheffler is as good as gone.

but marshall i think we can salvage this.
      Now go get your shine box

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
        Free Hillis!!
        OOps. I forgot Hillis. Good luck to him too. Also I won't be shocked if we also trade Royal for 3rd round pick from Patriots.

Comment

Originally posted by rush_limbaughII View Post
          I wish both these guys luck elsewhere. My hunch is both will be great asset for another team. Once we lose Marshall next season, expectations will be lowered again. In a way, McDaniels is a smart guy. He always makes sure to shake up the roster so much and thereby set low expectations.
          BM and TS are not above the team. They let the team down.

Comment

Originally posted by RockiesCubs View Post
            No, the coach let the team down long ago...which created a divided locker room.
            If you love NFL stats and history
            pro-football-reference.com
            jt-sw.com/football

Comment

I am still hoping Bowlen fires McDaniel (he really has to after this season) and the new coach keeps Marshall, Hillis, and what Scheffler.

Otherwise, we would be almost void of talent. Bowlen has to see that and cannot let McDaniel destroy this team any further. If Bowlen does allow that to happen, then he will spend years digging out of a huge mess and the fans will not stand for it.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                I am still hoping Bowlen fires McDaniel (he really has to after this season) and the new coach keeps Marshall, Hillis, and what Scheffler.

Otherwise, we would be almost void of talent. Bowlen has to see that and cannot let McDaniel destroy this team any further. If Bowlen does allow that to happen, then he will spend years digging out of a huge mess and the fans will not stand for it.
                thats dumb dude lets get serious mcdaniels wont be fired.
                Now go get your shine box

Comment

Right on! Hopefully someone is willing to give up a 1 and 3 for Marshall. Let the lowlife go.

Comment

Exactly! I can't believe anyone is making them out to be "martyrs". Brandon's told Josh he couldn't go, and Josh is at fault for benching him?!?!?! They let the team down, not the other way around!

Comment

Hear how the players for the Dallas Cowboys talked about playing hard for the coach??? You won't hear that here. McDaniels forgets he's part of the team, and puts himself ABOVE them, looking down and expecting to just point his fingers and the players follow his orders.

Doesn't work that way guys. The coach needs to understand he's part of the team. He's a teammate, and he HAS TO STOP alienating players to the media. Not only does THAT player see it, but so does the rest of the team.

Lets home McDaniels matures up over the season, because in the two offseasons he's going to be here... he's getting/losing a TON Of talent for our Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
                        Exactly! I can't believe anyone is making them out to be "martyrs". Brandon's told Josh he couldn't go, and Josh is at fault for benching him?!?!?! They let the team down, not the other way around!
                        Marshall said he couldn't play... or did I totally miss something? BM would've played if he said he was good to go.
                        sigpic

Comment

I am not so sure it is all that dumb. Think about it. If you are Pat Bowlen right now, you are the biggest embarasment in the NFL after blowing a 6 & 0 start. Your marquis players want off the team and the coach you just hired is known as a hothead.

With Shanahan's hiring in Cleveland; I think that relieves Bowlen from paying that and McDaniel would go back to NE. So, I do not think firing McDaniel is such the impossibility people would think it is.

If anything, Bowlen has to fire him because he knows the fans will be mega-pissed at him if this performance repeats next year and he just cannot afford another choke/embarassing season.

If anything, I think the Broncos look like a class organization by firing McDaniel's because it makes a statement that they are 'in-it-to-win-it' and do not accept failure-- especially epic ones.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
                            Sorry. If a player says he's injured, you don't knock him out by friday. Why? Why do that? Why not wait until you can see if things change? This is McDaniels' ego getting in the way, AGAIN.

The coach needs to mature.

Comment

So McDaniels has improved what? 3rd down pecentage? Red zone scoring? Offensive numbers in any way? No on all counts. Get this guy out of here before he causes any more damage than he alraedy has.

Comment

Working...
                              X