Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillis speaks out ?

http://community.kdvr.com/_Peyton-Hi...189/96399.html

Now we know how he really feels. It sounds to me as if he wants out.

another reason josh should beat it.
    sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

i'm sad

Comment

Originally posted by 22broncos View Post
        http://community.kdvr.com/_Peyton-Hi...189/96399.html

Now we know how he really feels. It sounds to me as if he wants out.
        It didnt sound like that at all. What did you read. He says he loves being a bronco. He just wants things to change. Not one sentence in that report made me feel he wanted out.
        sigpic Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

Comment

Originally posted by #1BRONCSFAN View Post
          It didnt sound like that at all. What did you read. He says he loves being a bronco. He just wants things to change. Not one sentence in that report made me feel he wanted out.
          What he said.....

Comment

I really like him, but unfortunately he doesn't have much of a place for us here in Denver. I really wish he could get some more carries, but if nothing can be done, I wish him the best :salute!:

Good luck to you Hillis, You may be great one day, but Denver was not the place to be it.:salute!:

Comment

I agree I didn't read it has him wanting out

Comment

But if things dont change, he wants out. Things are not going to change with mcd.
                sigpic

Comment

He acts like that one fumble was his only mistake... seemed to forget the dropped passes, penalties, forgetting where to line up, etc. etc.

Comment

This team probably has the most traded/not used/about to be traded talent of any team in the last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Pura Vida View Post
                      But if things dont change, he wants out. Things are not going to change with mcd.

That's exactly how i read it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                        He acts like that one fumble was his only mistake... seemed to forget the dropped passes, penalties, forgetting where to line up, etc. etc.
                        Please, McDaniels "guys" got away with 5X what Hillis did and none of them got put in the doghouse like he did.(Ex: Knowshon and his MULTIPLE fumbles Quinn and penalties

Comment

Hillis pretty much confirmed what many of us already knew. McD favors his guys over Shanny's guys. That's why Cutler is gone, Royal was not a focus of the offense and Marshall and Scheffler are on the way out also. Hillis will be forgotten if he stays on the roster but I expect McD will let him go during the off-season and another team will quickly sign him.

Comment

Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
                            Please, McDaniels "guys" got away with 5X what Hillis did and none of them got put in the doghouse like he did.(Ex: Knowshon and his MULTIPLE fumbles Quinn and penalties
                            Yeah but unlike Hillis Knowshon was actually performing.

Hillis in his first 3 games had 4 carries for 5 yards, 1 catch for 6 yards, a drop, a fumble, and 2 penalties. Then on his first snap against Dallas he didn't know where to lineup, and McDaniels pulled him out.

Knowshon didn't even fumble until he had around 300 total yards, and 2 TD's.

Comment

Originally posted by DenBKumar View Post
                              I really like him, but unfortunately he doesn't have much of a place for us here in Denver. I really wish he could get some more carries, but if nothing can be done, I wish him the best :salute!:

Good luck to you Hillis, You may be great one day, but Denver was not the place to be it.:salute!:
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48HAi...eature=related

Denver was the place.
                              Being a Bronco fan is more important than being a fan of any coach or player in particular.

Comment

Working...
                              X