X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get ashley the ball, get plummer outta here

1. lelie doesnt see the ball enough
    2.plummer needs to see his way out of denver
    we cant deal with inconsistency...how do we know that lelie is inconsistent we dont throw him the ball enough in a single game to know

sigpic

Comment

yup
      Blet

Comment

what an idiot, plummer is an excellenmt quarter back

Comment

Originally posted by Lynch Bailey247
          what an idiot, plummer is an excellenmt quarter back
          Yeah that....

And Lelie is an excellent WR.
          sigpic

Comment

right right right. plummers terrible, i hope one day somebody can see what i can

Comment

he probally sees him self
              [iMG]

Comment

Hey guys u have to admit Both of them are inconsistentes.... Ther're not exellents they're good.....

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

blindness is a terrible thing there...

Jake is 10-3 as a starter. How much has Lelei contributed compared to Sharpe, Smith, or Portis. He dropped easy passes last year that cost us games, like when we played NE.

He came up big against Cleveland, but we don't get the consistency from him week in and week out.
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                    blindness is a terrible thing there...

Jake is 10-3 as a starter. How much has Lelei contributed compared to Sharpe, Smith, or Portis. He dropped easy passes last year that cost us games, like when we played NE.

He came up big against Cleveland, but we don't get the consistency from him week in and week out.
                    Yeah but Lelie was drafted before those guys.

Comment

First year here as The Bronco QB he takes us to a playoff game. Sorry, But Im ready to see lots more of Jake the Snake before I'm ready to give him the boot!

Comment

Originally posted by jocool
                        First year here as The Bronco QB he takes us to a playoff game. Sorry, But Im ready to see lots more of Jake the Snake before I'm ready to give him the boot!

i agree. All in all Plummer has played pretty well. He can scramble and has great accuracy on the run. He can also run the ball pretty damn well.

As for Lelie, he made some damn good catches and held onto the ball really well, even while being tackled. I agree with you goonies in that Lelie should see more throws come his way. Hell he's been consistent so far, 7 catches 141 yards in 2 games. Folks thats a 20 yard average. Plummer needs to look his way more. He is a valuable weapon for the offense and we need to use him more dammit. They should throw 10 passes his way next game and see what he does. Shanny better use him alot.
                        The Denver Broncos - 6 Time AFC Champions ('77, '86, '87, '89, '97, '98)

2 Time NFL Champions ('97, '98)

Stomping on the Competition since 1960.

Comment

Originally posted by goonies_89
                          right right right. plummers terrible, i hope one day somebody can see what i can

Maybe A. Plummer, but not Jake Plummer. What are you smoking?

Have you not been watching the same games? He had no interceptions against the Jags. He can scramble like nobody's business and throw in tight coverage and make the play. Griese would never have pulled off completing a pass in triple coverage. And don't give me this: "That's cuz he's smart enough not to throw into coverage" because the truth there is that he didn't have the ability and he was too chicken to make plays.

I don't know what is wrong with you.
                          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

I think jake has done a great job, this year and last. He has had his moments, but as time passes, shanny is getting him more and more under control.

Lelie has had a great season so far, In the off season a lot of people on this board was bashing him and saying this is the season he has to prove himself. Well it is only week 2, but so far the guy has been pretty impressive. What more does the guy have to do to get all you critics off his back?

Comment

Re: get ashley the ball, get plummer outta here

Originally posted by goonies_89
                              1. lelie doesnt see the ball enough
                              2.plummer needs to see his way out of denver
                              we cant deal with inconsistency...how do we know that lelie is inconsistent we dont throw him the ball enough in a single game to know
                              1. why would we get rid of Plummer
                              2. Plummer has been throwin to his go to guy
                              [iMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X