Who's the Star in our Offense?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the Star in our Offense?

Our system is not friendly to any player as we clearly have seen. I am not bashing McD(I do not know about him, 1 more year to judge) but who is supposed to be a playmaker?

Patriots have Brady to Moss/Welker and not the best running game. We try to run the ball and never throw deep. I am just curious why his scheme seems so different than in NE considering he was the coordinator. If anyone can explain any of these questions I am asking please do.

I do not think people on these Boards are necessarily hating McDaniels we just DO NOT know what is going on compared to the "Patriot" way!!!

REGARDLESS GOO BRONCOS

Marshall, that's all we have.
    sigpic

"The Man, the Myth, the Legend"

Comment

Originally posted by thinkin101 View Post
      Marshall, that's all we have.
      QB(doesn't matter who's under center, it'd be the same)-to-Marshall....that's about all we have/had.

Comment

McD hasn't opened up complete playbook yet. He is playing conservative and hence more running plays because QB and others is in his first year in system. The same approach he took with Cassell.

I think there is no star player in this system and everyone gets chance to make plays. The same system he ran before Moss/Welker era and they reached to AFC championship in 2006.

Comment

Marshall is our star, Clady is out best player.

However next year I'd be happy to see Marshall traded, Dez Bryant become a Bronco, Royal return to the slot, and the O-line improve to let Knowshon, Hillis, and Buck run wild :salute!:

Comment

Sam Bradford

Comment

Originally posted by jerwet1 View Post
              Our system is not friendly to any player as we clearly have seen. I am not bashing McD(I do not know about him, 1 more year to judge) but who is supposed to be a playmaker?

Patriots have Brady to Moss/Welker and not the best running game. We try to run the ball and never throw deep. I am just curious why his scheme seems so different than in NE considering he was the coordinator. If anyone can explain any of these questions I am asking please do.

I do not think people on these Boards are necessarily hating McDaniels we just DO NOT know what is going on compared to the "Patriot" way!!!

REGARDLESS GOO BRONCOS
              Goo Broncos... sounds a little perverted.

McDaniels is the star of the offense. Kidding (I think).

I think the point is not to have a star. Therefore there's not one person you can shut down and beat the entire team. Think old basketball where they moved the ball around and found the open guy to score.

I love the theory. But can you implement it successfully? Not to bash McDaniels, but a lot of his decisions make me wonder if he is capable of such a task. His public bashing of players, separate rules for individual players, etc.. All of this will sink the team concept.

Comment

Clady,Marshall, and Ryan Harris seems to be the only stars we have with Orton not to far behind.Orton did a good job this season for what he had to work with.

Comment

REGARDLESS GOO BRONCOS
                  Our Option 1 WR since Kyle Orton cannot make reads past option 1. So it is brandon marshall. If he is out, gaffney becomes no 1 option as we saw in chiefs game.

Comment

whoever is punting on any given week.
                    PROUD BREEDER OF 3 BRONCO FANS AND STILL PRACTICING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by clokwork orange View Post
                      whoever is punting on any given week.
                      This is the most challenging position to play in the vaunted McDaniels offense. The punter is called upon to punt deep almost every offensive series.

Comment

REGARDLESS GOO BRONCOS

The Pats have the 12th best rushing attack and last year they had the 6th best . The scheme is not different we just havent been able to run the ball when we have needed to .
                        "(Touchdowns) are the goal," Orton said. "You can run for as many yards as you want, throw for as many yards as you want, but you have to convert to seven points. I think we're going to be explosive, be dynamic, be versatile."

"Perception is everything in this league, and a lot of times, unless you're a self-promoter, it can become negative," - Kyle Orton

Kyle Orton Army member #83 :logo: :smug:

Comment

Ryan Clady
                          Walk on
                          With hope in your heart
                          And you'll never walk alone

Comment

Who is our star? Brandon Marshall, it's pretty obvious. And we are about to send this star to another constellation.
                            sigpic

Comment

Marshall for sure. I think we will see Moreno emerge into a complete back next year. Catch a few more balls out of the backfield also. McDaniels also needs to find a way to get Royal the ball more. He is explosive and can make big plays. Kind of like a Desean Jackson except a better route runner IMO. can go down the middle. We need to draft Sam Bradford this year or Jimmy Clausen, either one works for me.
                              http://yfrog.com/5ebroncoseddieroyalj

Comment

Working...
                              X