Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you like to see in the Broncos Ring of Fame?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you like to see in the Broncos Ring of Fame?

With Shannon Sharpe being the latest Bronco being honored into the Ring of Fame. If you had a say, which Denver Broncos name would you like to see up in the Ring? It can be either past, or present (when and if they finish their careers in Denver)

I have a few canidates...

1) Rod Smith
    2) Jason Elam
    3) Mike Shanahan
    4) Elvis Dumervil
    5) Champ Bailey

and for the fans...

6) Tim "The Barrel Man" McKernan
    Last edited by RockyMts69; 01-09-2010, 01:00 PM.

My user name says it all.....
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMts69 View Post
      With Shannon Sharpe being the latest Bronco being honored into the Ring of Fame. If you had a say, which Denver Broncos name would you like to see up in the Ring? It can be either past, or present (when and if they finish their careers in Denver)

I have a few canidates...

1) Rod Smith
      2) Jason Elam
      3) Mike Shanahan
      4) Elvis Dumerville
      5) Champ Bailey

and for the fans...

6) Tim "The Barrel Man" McKernan
      He is not a town! He's a person!! Dumervil!!!:hammer:

But to answer your question...

Jason Elam and Rod Smith, two of the greatest Broncos at their positions, and remember Elam is tied for the all-time record of a 63 yard boot!
      In Josh I trust...

:orton:Kyle Orton Army Soldier #800:orton:

sigpic

Comment

I would support all those cept for Dumm and Champ at this point. I think ROF should be for players that are longtime Broncos. Dumm and Champ might get it, but just not there yet
        Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WildWildHorses View Post
          He is not a town! He's a person!! Dumervil!!!:hammer:

But to answer your question...

Jason Elam and Rod Smith, two of the greatest Broncos at their positions, and remember Elam is tied for the all-time record of a 63 yard boot!
          Well with the sacks he had this season, he could start a small town! Thanks for the correction.

Comment

Rod Smith and Champ Bailey are going to be the first 2 from that list to be put in, both will get in exactly 5 seasons after retirement. I think Shanahan will get in but it will take a little while just based on how he was fired last season.

Comment

i think everyone is forgetting darrent williams

Comment

Al Wilson and Champ Bailey for sure, and maybe John Lynch(but probably not).

Comment

Ravage!!! ,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by JT24Champ View Post
                    i think everyone is forgetting darrent williams
                    Rick Upchurch, Rod Smith, Mike Shanahan, Jason Elam, Red Miller, Dan Reeves, Simon Fletcher, and Mark Schlereth all belong in the ROF, Darrent doesn't. His story is tragic, but a tragic story doesn't make somebody a Ring of Famer

Edit: Al Wilson was my favorite player when he was here but I don't think he had a long enough career to be in the ROF.
                    Last edited by broncojuan; 01-09-2010, 01:58 PM.
                    Bring Back ORANGE Sunday!!!

Tim Tebow combines the intensity of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of... Ray Lewis.

"It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word."-Andrew Jackson

sigpic

Comment

Only ones on the list that might get it are Rod Smith, and Al Wilson....

Mike Shanahan .. MAYBE... should

Elam is a kicker and moved on, didn't retire as a Bronco.. I don't see it happening.

Al Wilson unfortunatly might not because he sued Broncos after his neck injury

no way Champ makes it

Doom?? He's been in the league 3 years. He's not even close to be considered a thought

Comment

Originally posted by broncojuan View Post
                        Rick Upchurch, Rod Smith, Jason Elam, Red Miller, Dan Reeves, Simon Fletcher, and Mark Schlereth all belong in the ROF, Darrent doesn't. His story is tragic, but a tragic story doesn't make somebody a Ring of Famer
                        thats ridiculous. i went over to the fiesta bowl and at the arizona's stadium they have a memorial of pat tillman

i think there hasnt been enough done for dw

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                          Only ones on the list that might get it are Rod Smith, and Al Wilson....

Mike Shanahan .. MAYBE... should

Elam is a kicker and moved on, didn't retire as a Bronco.. I don't see it happening.

Al Wilson unfortunatly might not because he sued Broncos after his neck injury

no way Champ makes it

Doom?? He's been in the league 3 years. He's not even close to be considered a thought

how does champ not make it!??!

Comment

Rod Smith for sure, Shanny a few years later.
                            sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                            Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                            Adopted By:
                            Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                            Broncbeat

Comment

Ring of fame

Shanahan for sure
                              Rod Smith should be there
                              Jason Elam

and, of course, Barrel Man, if he had be in the HOF I am sure they can make room for him in our ring of fame.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X