Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you like to see in the Broncos Ring of Fame?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Rod Smith
    2. Simon Fletcher
    3. Ingle Martin

In no paticular order
    sigpic

Comment

Jay Cut-

Aaaaahahah just kiddin. Screw that guy

Comment

Here's a name I don't think anyone has considered. He's one of the unsung great players for Denver, playing 15 years and anchoring one of the best O-lines ever, especially during our SB years: Tom Nalen.

IMO, one of the best centers to play the game. What do you think about #66 in the RoF?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
          Here's a name I don't think anyone has considered. He's one of the unsung great players for Denver, playing 15 years and anchoring one of the best O-lines ever, especially during our SB years: Tom Nalen.

IMO, one of the best centers to play the game. What do you think about #66 in the RoF?
          CP to you sir. That's the best name I've seen on the list and I'm ashamed of myself for forgetting him :salute!:
          Bring Back ORANGE Sunday!!!

Tim Tebow combines the intensity of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of... Ray Lewis.

"It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word."-Andrew Jackson

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncojuan View Post
            CP to you sir. That's the best name I've seen on the list and I'm ashamed of myself for forgetting him :salute!:
            :salute!: Thank you. Zimmerman was honored and Nalen deserves it as well. Without those amazing O-lines in '97-'98 we don't win those SBs. Zim and Nalen are two of the best ever at their respective positions, but for some reason Nalen gets overlooked.
            sigpic

Comment

Engelberger

Comment

Originally posted by JT24Champ View Post
                thats ridiculous. i went over to the fiesta bowl and at the arizona's stadium they have a memorial of pat tillman

i think there hasnt been enough done for dw
                pat tillman gave up millions to go fight for his country and was killed in combat. darrent williams was killed for getting into it with people at club ur comparison is ridiculous.

rod smith
                champ
                mike shanahan
                to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

Comment

Two Words: Al Wilson

Comment

Working...
                  X