Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win games with Brandon or Lose games without him?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Win games with Brandon or Lose games without him?

    It's obvious we are a better team when Marshall plays, so my question is: Win more games with Marshall or lose more games without him?

    And please don't say we are just as good without him. No need for ignorance.
    65
    Win with him, because he obviously makes our team better
    86.15%
    56
    Lose without him, his lack of character and unprofessionalism isn't worth it.
    13.85%
    9
    I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
    I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
    I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
    "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
    God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
    Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

  • #2
    Originally posted by andrewmlb View Post
    It's obvious we are a better team when Marshall plays, so my question is: Win more games with Marshall or lose more games without him?

    And please don't say we are just as good without him. No need for ignorance.
    I think we are worse without him.

    But how can you ask people to guess one way or the other if you won't allow people to say we are just as good without him?

    I mean, how would people say we will win more games without him, if they can't say we are just as good without him????

    Comment


    • #3
      I thought is was quite obvious we are worse when he doesn't play. Just going by numbers. This league is about production. It's obvious our team is more productive when he is playing.
      I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
      I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
      I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
      "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
      God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
      Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

      Comment


      • #4
        Another bash Marshall thread, yes!!!!!!!!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
          Another bash Marshall thread, yes!!!!!!!!
          actually.. I think its a PRO-Marshall thread..... if you read it

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
            actually.. I think its a PRO-Marshall thread..... if you read it
            If you like winning.
            I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
            I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
            I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
            "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
            God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
            Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by andrewmlb View Post
              I thought is was quite obvious we are worse when he doesn't play. Just going by numbers. This league is about production. It's obvious our team is more productive when he is playing.
              But its about wins, right? So I'm asking how someone can say we will win just as many games without him, yet not say we are just as good without him??? So you are asking a question that doesnt' allow anyone to disagree with your opinion.

              Comment


              • #8
                I would pick win with marshall any day, but "if" we played in cinncy today (wind chill 9) he might not have played because it was too cold for him.

                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  there's no 'this poll is stupid' choice so i didnt vote

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                    But its about wins, right? So I'm asking how someone can say we will win just as many games without him, yet not say we are just as good without him??? So you are asking a question that doesnt' allow anyone to disagree with your opinion.
                    I thought some things were fact. Like Peyton is the colts best player, and they win more games when he plays. Say the same for Philip Rivers or Andre Johnson. It's obvious Brandon is our best player. He also gives us our best chance at winning. These are all facts.

                    You can try to argue facts but in the end......................... they're still facts.
                    I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
                    I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
                    I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
                    "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
                    God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
                    Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                      actually.. I think its a PRO-Marshall thread..... if you read it
                      Oh I know, and there are a few "pro" Marshall threads, they all end up turning into a bash fest once the thread is a few pages deep. Funny part is the guys who are bashing him are the same who were bashing McDaniels and saying how valuable Brandon is to the team the Friday and Saturday going into week 17, only to flip flop after we got embarassed by K.C. (for whatever reason)
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        It is actually a loaded BS question. Personally I would rather win without him and his "attitude"
                        Been in love with the Broncos since 1960!
                        sigpic
                        I was 9 years old .... I hear the thunder again!

                        Tebow Army number 69
                        Adoptees: thatkidhunt, Peanut, CanDB, Gatorgirl (so far)

                        Democracy.. Is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ... Is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -- Benjamin Franklin

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by rjent View Post
                          It is actually a loaded BS question. Personally I would rather win without him and his BS.
                          But does that translate to less wins? That's all this poll is establishing.
                          I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
                          I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
                          I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
                          "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
                          God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
                          Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by andrewmlb View Post
                            I thought some things were fact. Like Peyton is the colts best player, and they win more games when he plays. Say the same for Philip Rivers or Andre Johnson. It's obvious Brandon is our best player. He also gives us our best chance at winning. These are all facts.

                            You can try to argue facts but in the end......................... they're still facts.
                            Actually.. they are opinions. Either way, you can't ask a question (and put a poll up) and then eliminate one of the options by saying "you can't answer #2."

                            It makes your poll and question completely irrelevant, and thus I have a feeling you will be bashed for it. But hey.. if you think there is only one answer to your question, why ask it?

                            I have one.... what color is the blue box?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                              Actually.. they are opinions. Either way, you can't ask a question (and put a poll up) and then eliminate one of the options by saying "you can't answer #2."

                              It makes your poll and question completely irrelevant, and thus I have a feeling you will be bashed for it. But hey.. if you think there is only one answer to your question, why ask it?

                              I have one.... what color is the blue box?
                              I know, I know it's

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X