Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win games with Brandon or Lose games without him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andrewmlb View Post
    But does that translate to less wins? That's all this poll is establishing.
    This thread is pointless.

I want this team to win with or without Marshall. I want this team to win with or without just about any player. It's as simple as that really

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
      Actually.. they are opinions. Either way, you can't ask a question (and put a poll up) and then eliminate one of the options by saying "you can't answer #2."

It makes your poll and question completely irrelevant, and thus I have a feeling you will be bashed for it. But hey.. if you think there is only one answer to your question, why ask it?

I have one.... what color is the blue box?
      I thought I put up 2 answers. My mistake.

My point Sir Ravage, is to address the fact that though Brandon has faults, the nuts and bolts of it are we a worse team without him. And if that is not a fact, I would like some evidence of the opposite.
      I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
      I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
      I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
      "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
      God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
      Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X View Post
        This thread is pointless.

I want this team to win with or without Marshall. I want this team to win with or without just about any player. It's as simple as that really
        I want a lot of things too, but me wanting doesn't translate to production.

Let me ask it this way. Is there actual evidence that we win more games during the season without Brandon?
        I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
        I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
        I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
        "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
        God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
        Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

Comment

I choose win more games without him since the Broncos will probably will be without him so they're going to need win without him.
          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
          You Mad Bro?
          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

I want a lot of things too, but me wanting doesn't translate to production.

Let me ask it this way. Is there actual evidence that we win more games during the season without Brandon?
            With Brandon Marshall?

Since 2006...hard to say. The whole team has been mediocre since Marshall has been here.

Denver has won games without him, and has lost games when he's had big production.

With Marshall, Denver went 6-0

With Marshall, Denver finished 2-8.

Hes made big plays, but has also failed to make an impact in large games.

Yea, I'd like to keep the guy, but if/when Denver and him happen to part ways, so be it.
            sigpic
            Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
            -Sean Payton

Comment

But does that translate to less wins?
              Of course not, no one player dictates a win loss record get real.
              Been in love with the Broncos since 1960!
              sigpic
              I was 9 years old .... I hear the thunder again!

Tebow Army number 69
              Adoptees: thatkidhunt, Peanut, CanDB, Gatorgirl (so far)

Democracy.. Is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ... Is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

It's a shame your head coach disagreed with 90+% of you.

Comment

B Marsh is an amazing player I think we have an amazing WR core with him leading the way and without him we are still alright but he just adds alot to this offense. Yes his character is questionable, but I think it could be much worse he is no where near what TO did to teams, and also doesnt have just as bad off the field actions as pac man jones. He doesnt make commotion in the locker room or put the team against itself. He mostly has problems with the coaching and organization not the players, then again which one of us really enjoys our boss . I think we can put up with him for his great play. He is a top 5 wr easily and arguably a top 3. It would be sad if we lost him, only thing that helps me tolerate this is that we will get a 1st and 3rd for him which is somewhat of a bright side to losing him.

You guys also have to kept in mind a wr alone doesnt win games alone. It first starts with a good running game and blocking. Then it goes to a good qb which i think KO is effectual enough to get us somewhere. Then lastly you have the WR out there. Sure you have your very few exceptions out there that skipped the running the ball part, but thats just because they have an amazing qb.I think the perfect example of this would be the bills. TO and Lee Evans is an amazing wr duo, but without the solid ground game and qb play they in no way can help a team win games. Now if you put these two on a team with a good qb you probably have one of the best wr duos in the league other then that of the cardinals.
                  sigpic

Team Tebow #267

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                    I think we are worse without him.

But how can you ask people to guess one way or the other if you won't allow people to say we are just as good without him?

I mean, how would people say we will win more games without him, if they can't say we are just as good without him????
                    pinned the tail on the donkey(no pun).

Comment

These answer choices are terrible.

Comment

Next year is just that, next year. There is no guarantee that Denver will win more games with Marshall than without, too many other factors will feed into the equation.

Personally, I wish him well and onto another team. Since he's a great on-field player, I hope it's outside the AFCW. Hopefully, Denver can pick up a good replacement that's far less drama.

Comment

:doh: Does 100+ catches 10 Tds 1000+ yards mean anything. I can guarandamtee you theres quite a few bronco games since marshall has been here that we would of lost without him. Hlf the time he's carrying this team.
                          sigpic

Raiders @ Broncos 9-30-12

Comment

Originally posted by MNBroncs85 View Post
                            :doh: Does 100+ catches 10 Tds 1000+ yards mean anything. I can guarandamtee you theres quite a few bronco games since marshall has been here that we would of lost without him. Hlf the time he's carrying this team.
                            true, but the longer he continues to be so high maintenance it wears people down, and will lead to something even uglier down the road. Were trying to build a strong locker room, and he doesnt care about that because he wants to get a big pay day.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
                              true, but the longer he continues to be so high maintenance it wears people down, and will lead to something even uglier down the road. Were trying to build a strong locker room, and he doesnt care about that because he wants to get a big pay day.
                              Well you gotta admit the guy deserves a fat pay day and should of got one awile ago but i do agree he has no excuse to act up. Imo pay up or ship him out while his trade value is high.
                              sigpic

Raiders @ Broncos 9-30-12

Comment

Originally posted by MNBroncs85 View Post
                                Well you gotta admit the guy deserves a fat pay day and should of got one awile ago but i do agree he has no excuse to act up. Imo pay up or ship him out while his trade value is high.
                                I agree with the second half of your last sentence. I think he was trying to get as little playing time in week 17 so he didnt end up like Wes Welker or Colt McCoy, and because of that I wouldnt give him a huge contract if I was another team. Now someone is going to attack because they love BMarsh, and I am actually not a GM.

Comment

Working...
                                X