Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win games with Brandon or Lose games without him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoKing View Post
    Except that you did basically said that your opinion is right and all others are wrong!
    Also, I still haven't received a reply where someone can prove to me how we can be better by getting rid of 100 rec. 1100 yds and 10 tds. I just hear that his attitude sucks.

Still attitude or not, production= wins.
    I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
    I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
    I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
    "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
    God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
    Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

Comment

Originally posted by andrewmlb View Post
      Pretty sure everyone here thinks that about their opinion. Otherwise your wouldn't write it down.

You are correct though, fine sir, I do believe my opinion.
      The problem with opinions is that they are always right! The problem is, you stated the fact that we would lose without Marshal which is FALSE! You stated that we will win with Marshall which is also FALSE!

Ergo, the entire purpose of this thread is based on a faulty premise that has been debunked by several people!

This thread is
      :logo:
      :logo: :logo:

Air Force Falcons (0-0)(0-0)
      Moon Twp Tigers (0-0)(0-0)
      Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
      Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRbn...layer_embedded

Comment

Originally posted by iowabronco24 View Post
        What kind of question is this? Of course we win with him. Its not like the guy is a complete disaster of a human being. He's not snorting coke and murdering people like other players of the past. He's made his mistakes, but he's definitely not a bad enough person IMO to lose without him. Then again, I tend to be the person who sides with the "win at all costs" motto before I will accept losing with the classiest organization in football.
        ^^^^^^^^
        "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1

Comment

Still attitude or not, production= wins.
          Then explain to me how he had great numbers in games that we uh...LOST?

Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
          Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:

Comment

The problem with opinions is that they are always right! The problem is, you stated the fact that we would lose without Marshal which is FALSE! You stated that we will win with Marshall which is also FALSE!

Ergo, the entire purpose of this thread is based on a faulty premise that has been debunked by several people!

This thread is
            Also, this is your opinion, which you deem as fact. Pretty sure you are just like me

Comment

Then explain to me how he had great numbers in games that we uh...LOST?
              Snap, you got me. Maybe because we had to throw more? I dunno.

Doesn't change the fact that losing Marshall makes our team worse.

Please explain Mr. Broncoking, how losing Marshall makes our offense produce better?

Comment

Also, this is your opinion, which you deem as fact. Pretty sure you are just like me
                So actually stating that we have lost games with Marshall is an opinion? WOW! I am so glad I did not attend whatever school you went to!

Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
                Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:

Comment

I just don't understand how anybody could accept losing. I love my Broncos, but I will never accept losing because somebody is having a little hissy fit with the coach. It just doesn't make sense to me as a fan.

Comment

Doesn't change the fact that losing Marshall makes our team worse.
                    This is a personal opinion that really has no facts to back it up! The reason it has no facts backing it up is because we have not had to go through a season without him!

Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
                    Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:

Comment

It's obvious we are a better team when Marshall plays, so my question is: Win more games with Marshall or lose more games without him?

And please don't say we are just as good without him. No need for ignorance.
                      This thread is based on the OP's obvious one-sided belief. Next time, present all the options, not just those that suit you and anyone else who has similar views.

OR

Be happy that you got the outcome you are looking for.

Comment

So actually stating that we have lost games with Marshall is an opinion? WOW! I am so glad I did not attend whatever school you went to!
                        And on the reverse, it is quite obvious we have won games due to Brandon Marshall. (the NE game)

I was actually home school, so take it up with my mom. It's her fault

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          This thread is based on the OP's obvious one-sided belief. Next time, present all the options, not just those that suit you and anyone else who has similar views.

OR

Be happy that you got the outcome you are looking for.
                          Since I am the Poll creator, I will list the answers as I deem fit. Didn't know there was "poll answer police" around here. I put multiple answers and people voted. Just because there is a poll you don't agree with, doesn't mean it's wrong.

(or does it?)

Comment

And on the reverse, it is quite obvious we have won games due to Brandon Marshall. (the NE game)

I was actually home school, so take it up with my mom. It's her fault
                            I was homeschooled as well! I guess my mom taught me better logic!

Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
                            Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                              The poll inherently asserts that without Marshall we lose games.

This isn't true. He was barely present in our first three wins. If anything, his dropped passes harmed our cause.

Further this poll would imply that with him we win games. He had his best games in games which we lost.

It's contrary to the reality of the situation, and is inherently a "rigged poll."

You're not actually asking a question, Andrew. You're making a statement, and being less than genuine about it in the process.
                              Should have read all the responses before posting (which lines up 100% with you), but the thread is so flawed I didn't bother going through the exercise. But good for you Al.

This is the old "heads I win, tails you lose" scenario.

Comment

I was homeschooled as well! I guess she taught me better logic!
                                Your mom must be quite the teacher. for being homeschooled.

I never said this poll was fair. But I didn't read in the COC thread that the polls had to be fair. Just a different way to express my opinion. And As of right now, 87% agree with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X