No announcement yet.

Rick Denisson Accepts Job as Texans Offensive Coordinator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the services Rick. This Bronco fan appreciates you time and effort and wishes you well.

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
    Well...you need potential maulers first before you can make them maulers.

Building a quality offensive line can take YEARS.
    our offensive line looked pretty good in 2008

It may take years to build but apparently only takes one to destroy

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoKing View Post
      I guess you don't know much about our old positional coach Rick Denisson!
      agreed, Denisson was and still is a great coach. He just didn't fit with McDs new plans. I hope he does well in Houston
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Uglybass View Post
        This isn't necessarily a bad thing for the Broncos. I have a feeling him and Mcdaniels were clashing a lot on offensive line ideals which created a lot of confusion and a broken line. Mcdaniels can bring in a guy who shares his vision of what the o-line should be line and the team will be better off in the end.
        I guess it is ironic that this guy is clashing with everybody on this team....nobody wants to coach here and players don't want to play here...wow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lolcopter View Post
          got a link for this or are you just running your mouth
          lol...no I don't have a link. And I wasn't saying it as fact, more like a rumor that I've heard that makes sense. McD wants power blocking obviously, and Kuper would be great in the ZBS in Houston.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 24CHAMPionships View Post
            I guess it is ironic that this guy is clashing with everybody on this team....nobody wants to coach here and players don't want to play here...wow!!!
            There is nothing ironic here. Why would anyone turn down a promotion, pay raise and chance to call an offense. A very good offense at that.

There is absolutely no reason to take a shot at McD over this article.

Grow up man.
            Welcome to the team 2010 draft picks

Comment

Its impressive that a lot of past Bronco coaches are getting bigger oppertunities somewhere else......Kubiak, Shanny, Dennison and probably Turner very soon.

Who does Joshy get to replace these guys?

Do you think the loss of these two coaches is going to hurt us?

I do.
              sigpic

Comment

So it looks like were getting rid of Kuper now along with ZBS completely, Harris maybe too. Its gonna be hard to remake this whole offensive line.

Comment

Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
                  Its impressive that a lot of past Bronco coaches are getting bigger oppertunities somewhere else......Kubiak, Shanny, Dennison and probably Turner very soon.

Who does Joshy get to replace these guys?

Do you think the loss of these two coaches is going to hurt us?

I do.
                  McDaniels can be THE coach. Backs, WRs, quarterbacks, linemen, long snappers, kickers, punters, dline, lbers, corners, safeties, special teams McD is so awesome he can do it all.

Comment

Originally posted by boxcar View Post
                    There is nothing ironic here. Why would anyone turn down a promotion, pay raise and chance to call an offense. A very good offense at that.

There is absolutely no reason to take a shot at McD over this article.

Grow up man.
                    awwwwwww....are u feelings hurt

Comment

Originally posted by 24CHAMPionships View Post
                      awwwwwww....are u feelings hurt
                      He's not the one that's looking like a 10 year old, so are you sure your feelings aren't hurt? At least make a valid point instead of always saying McD sucks and he loses you win. The fact is, Dennison has done A LOT for this organization. The man deserves the right to move up and get a promotion, and this franchise respects that.

Comment

Originally posted by DenBKumar View Post
                        He's not the one that's looking like a 10 year old, so are you sure your feelings aren't hurt? At least make a valid point instead of always saying McD sucks and he loses you win. The fact is, Dennison has done A LOT for this organization. The man deserves the right to move up and get a promotion, and this franchise respects that.
                        The point is mcdaniels could have promoted this guy....considering that he did a lot for this organization...just like with Bobby Turner...but he didn't....now instead of one great coach gone....we will have two....that's got to raise some type of eyebrow....they been committed to this organizaton all this time and now poof....they take promotions....
                        Probably because they were butting heads with mcdaniels....but I guess these points could only be ignored by a 10 year old....with a "I told you so" mentality!

Comment

I would like to see who McDaniels even has in mind to cover this position. Was he relaxing when Shanny got hired? I mean he had to know this was going to cause inevitable shockwaves throughout the NFL. Instead of just Houston looking to completely raid us of coaching staff members and always signing our players, now the Redskins have a bounty out on Denver coaches.

That is why they signed Shanahan Jr. (trained by Kubiak and Sr.) away from the Texans, thus forcing them to get one of the last valuable pieces of the legendary running attack system in place under Shanahan for themselves (a guy trained by Shanahan), Rick Dennison. Its not like McDaniels was relying on that system anyways. I think he tried to change it midstream.

Comment

Dennison's gone - my question is 'who's the next man in?'
                            Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoStampede View Post
                              I would like to see who McDaniels even has in mind to cover this position. Was he relaxing when Shanny got hired? I mean he had to know this was going to cause inevitable shockwaves throughout the NFL. Instead of just Houston looking to completely raid us of coaching staff members and always signing our players, now the Redskins have a bounty out on Denver coaches.

That is why they signed Shanahan Jr. (trained by Kubiak and Sr.) away from the Texans, thus forcing them to get one of the last valuable pieces of the legendary running attack system in place under Shanahan for themselves (a guy trained by Shanahan), Rick Dennison. Its not like McDaniels was relying on that system anyways. I think he tried to change it midstream.
                              Soon enough....ppl are going to realize that Mcdaniels is very ignorant.....
                              when everyone finds out in the end its going to hurt really bad....

Comment

How long will Dennison last in Houston? Kubiak's seat has got to be getting hot, the team has done little under him. If the Texans fail to make the playoffs next year I would assume he would be gone, along with his coaching staff.

Comment

Working...
                                X