Rick Denisson Accepts Job as Texans Offensive Coordinator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 24CHAMPionships View Post
    Soon enough....ppl are going to realize that Mcdaniels is very ignorant.....
    when everyone finds out in the end its going to hurt really bad....
    You're the only ignorant one around here..... well, not the only one......
    Where is this season going?

Comment

The point is mcdaniels could have promoted this guy....considering that he did a lot for this organization...just like with Bobby Turner...but he didn't....now instead of one great coach gone....we will have two....that's got to raise some type of eyebrow....they been committed to this organizaton all this time and now poof....they take promotions....
      Probably because they were butting heads with mcdaniels....but I guess these points could only be ignored by a 10 year old....with a "I told you so" mentality!
      Why not give the guy a chance to go work with a friend and former colleague?

Are you saying that if you were given a chance for a promotion to shift supervisor at Wendy's, you would rather stay at your current job at McDonald's?

You do realize that Dennison was once OC here, and was removed from that position by Shanahan? Why would McD make him OC if it wasn't a good fit? Why hurt the team like you want to, just so you can keep a guy around?? You need to read what you're saying and see it does not make sense for THE TEAM! If you want to hire Dennison, do it...

So, your 10 year old mentality of "I told you so" can't see that coaches get fired, hired, promoted, and demoted on an annual, if not quicker basis? Happens all the time son. I know you're only 10, but someday you'll understand. BTW, how'd a 10 year old get a job at McDonald's?
      Last edited by yaz96; 01-13-2010, 09:30 AM.
      Where is this season going?

Comment

Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
        So it looks like were getting rid of Kuper now along with ZBS completely, Harris maybe too. Its gonna be hard to remake this whole offensive line.
        Harris is like 315lbs. He isn't going anywhere.

Comment

awwwwwww....are u feelings hurt
          Can you at least try not to sound like a 5 year old so I can take some of what you say seriously?

Why would my feelings be hurt? I have been a fan through Dennison whole coaching career. Good for him that he got a promotion. There is a reason he wasn't promoted here and it's not because McD is a big meanie, to speak on your level.

He was made an OC when Shanny was here and then stripped of that title. For a reason. Why wasn't he offered the assistant HC job in Washington? Dennison has done well in continuing Alex Gibbs teachings. He gets to join a friend and familiar system in Houston. Good for him.

The ORGANIZATION didn't think he warrented a promotion here. That is hardly running him off.
          Welcome to the team 2010 draft picks

Comment

Good. That should add to the potential list of teams interested in current Bronco's players whom do not fit McDaniels scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by Soothsayer View Post
              Good. That should add to the potential list of teams interested in current Bronco's players whom do not fit McDaniels scheme.
              You flame everything McDaniels, which I find interesting due to the fact that your primary interest in the Broncos is the success of Kyle Orton, whom by the way just had the best season of his career......go figure.
              sigpic
              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Working...
              X