X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Originally posted by Soothsayer View Post
    Good. That should add to the potential list of teams interested in current Bronco's players whom do not fit McDaniels scheme.
    You flame everything McDaniels, which I find interesting due to the fact that your primary interest in the Broncos is the success of Kyle Orton, whom by the way just had the best season of his career......go figure.

Leave a comment:

• Soothsayer
    replied
    Good. That should add to the potential list of teams interested in current Bronco's players whom do not fit McDaniels scheme.

Leave a comment:

• boxcar
    replied
    Originally posted by 24CHAMPionships View Post
    awwwwwww....are u feelings hurt
    Can you at least try not to sound like a 5 year old so I can take some of what you say seriously?

Why would my feelings be hurt? I have been a fan through Dennison whole coaching career. Good for him that he got a promotion. There is a reason he wasn't promoted here and it's not because McD is a big meanie, to speak on your level.

He was made an OC when Shanny was here and then stripped of that title. For a reason. Why wasn't he offered the assistant HC job in Washington? Dennison has done well in continuing Alex Gibbs teachings. He gets to join a friend and familiar system in Houston. Good for him.

The ORGANIZATION didn't think he warrented a promotion here. That is hardly running him off.

Leave a comment:

• Uglybass
    replied
    Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
    So it looks like were getting rid of Kuper now along with ZBS completely, Harris maybe too. Its gonna be hard to remake this whole offensive line.
    Harris is like 315lbs. He isn't going anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• yaz96
    replied
    The point is mcdaniels could have promoted this guy....considering that he did a lot for this organization...just like with Bobby Turner...but he didn't....now instead of one great coach gone....we will have two....that's got to raise some type of eyebrow....they been committed to this organizaton all this time and now poof....they take promotions....
    Probably because they were butting heads with mcdaniels....but I guess these points could only be ignored by a 10 year old....with a "I told you so" mentality!
    Why not give the guy a chance to go work with a friend and former colleague?

Are you saying that if you were given a chance for a promotion to shift supervisor at Wendy's, you would rather stay at your current job at McDonald's?

You do realize that Dennison was once OC here, and was removed from that position by Shanahan? Why would McD make him OC if it wasn't a good fit? Why hurt the team like you want to, just so you can keep a guy around?? You need to read what you're saying and see it does not make sense for THE TEAM! If you want to hire Dennison, do it...

So, your 10 year old mentality of "I told you so" can't see that coaches get fired, hired, promoted, and demoted on an annual, if not quicker basis? Happens all the time son. I know you're only 10, but someday you'll understand. BTW, how'd a 10 year old get a job at McDonald's?
    Last edited by yaz96; 01-13-2010, 09:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• yaz96
    replied
    Soon enough....ppl are going to realize that Mcdaniels is very ignorant.....
    when everyone finds out in the end its going to hurt really bad....
    You're the only ignorant one around here..... well, not the only one......

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied
    How long will Dennison last in Houston? Kubiak's seat has got to be getting hot, the team has done little under him. If the Texans fail to make the playoffs next year I would assume he would be gone, along with his coaching staff.

Leave a comment:

• 24CHAMPionships
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoStampede View Post
    I would like to see who McDaniels even has in mind to cover this position. Was he relaxing when Shanny got hired? I mean he had to know this was going to cause inevitable shockwaves throughout the NFL. Instead of just Houston looking to completely raid us of coaching staff members and always signing our players, now the Redskins have a bounty out on Denver coaches.

That is why they signed Shanahan Jr. (trained by Kubiak and Sr.) away from the Texans, thus forcing them to get one of the last valuable pieces of the legendary running attack system in place under Shanahan for themselves (a guy trained by Shanahan), Rick Dennison. Its not like McDaniels was relying on that system anyways. I think he tried to change it midstream.
    Soon enough....ppl are going to realize that Mcdaniels is very ignorant.....
    when everyone finds out in the end its going to hurt really bad....

Leave a comment:

• Pruke
    replied
    Dennison's gone - my question is 'who's the next man in?'

Leave a comment:

• BroncoStampede
    replied
    I would like to see who McDaniels even has in mind to cover this position. Was he relaxing when Shanny got hired? I mean he had to know this was going to cause inevitable shockwaves throughout the NFL. Instead of just Houston looking to completely raid us of coaching staff members and always signing our players, now the Redskins have a bounty out on Denver coaches.

That is why they signed Shanahan Jr. (trained by Kubiak and Sr.) away from the Texans, thus forcing them to get one of the last valuable pieces of the legendary running attack system in place under Shanahan for themselves (a guy trained by Shanahan), Rick Dennison. Its not like McDaniels was relying on that system anyways. I think he tried to change it midstream.

Leave a comment:

• 24CHAMPionships
    replied
    Originally posted by DenBKumar View Post
    He's not the one that's looking like a 10 year old, so are you sure your feelings aren't hurt? At least make a valid point instead of always saying McD sucks and he loses you win. The fact is, Dennison has done A LOT for this organization. The man deserves the right to move up and get a promotion, and this franchise respects that.
    The point is mcdaniels could have promoted this guy....considering that he did a lot for this organization...just like with Bobby Turner...but he didn't....now instead of one great coach gone....we will have two....that's got to raise some type of eyebrow....they been committed to this organizaton all this time and now poof....they take promotions....
    Probably because they were butting heads with mcdaniels....but I guess these points could only be ignored by a 10 year old....with a "I told you so" mentality!

Leave a comment:

• DenBKumar
    replied
    He's not the one that's looking like a 10 year old, so are you sure your feelings aren't hurt? At least make a valid point instead of always saying McD sucks and he loses you win. The fact is, Dennison has done A LOT for this organization. The man deserves the right to move up and get a promotion, and this franchise respects that.

Leave a comment:

• 24CHAMPionships
    replied
    Originally posted by boxcar View Post
    There is nothing ironic here. Why would anyone turn down a promotion, pay raise and chance to call an offense. A very good offense at that.

There is absolutely no reason to take a shot at McD over this article.

Grow up man.

Leave a comment:

• Bernie24
    replied
    Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
    Its impressive that a lot of past Bronco coaches are getting bigger oppertunities somewhere else......Kubiak, Shanny, Dennison and probably Turner very soon.

Who does Joshy get to replace these guys?

Do you think the loss of these two coaches is going to hurt us?

I do.
    McDaniels can be THE coach. Backs, WRs, quarterbacks, linemen, long snappers, kickers, punters, dline, lbers, corners, safeties, special teams McD is so awesome he can do it all.

Leave a comment:

• Bernie24
    replied
    So it looks like were getting rid of Kuper now along with ZBS completely, Harris maybe too. Its gonna be hard to remake this whole offensive line.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X