Congrats to Dumervil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Dumervil

Hey....3rd Place for Defensive Player of the Year isn't bad. Great way to cap an excellent season.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4818624

Love me some DOOM!! Hoefully we get a deal done this offseason for him!

Comment

Yea I can see why woodson got the award 9 picks is pretty good. I would have much rather have doom won, but hes gonna win it one year hes just gonna keep improving.
      sigpic

Team Tebow #267

Comment

Thanks BH. Yeah 3rd place in DPOY for a Broncos pass rusher, that's great. I hope we resign him.

Comment

I'm happy he got mentioned, 3rd is pretty good.

sigpic

Comment

Sure he was a slightly distant 3rd for Defensive Player of The Year, but Doom made an impact this year, proving that he could regain his stature as an up and coming long term star, while making it all happen at a different position. Hats off to our Sack King!!

:salute!:

Comment

Elvis Dumervil FTW

sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
              Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Wow, Woodson was very good this year but Fitz made him look like a fool on Sunday. I think Revis should have got it hands down, he completely eliminated Randy Moss twice, Terrell Owens twice, Andre Johnson, Marques Colsten, Steve Smith, Roddy White, Reggie Wayne, and Chad Ochocinco.

This is a who's who of top WR's in the NFL, again I think Revis should have won it with Woodson 2nd. I feel sorry for the Dolts on Sunday, Revis will completely eliminate VJAX and the rest of the Jes D will be ticked thier man didn't win the award.

On the other hand, congrats DOOM, your 1st year as a 3-4 OLB and finishing 3rd is quite an accomplishment! :salute!:

Comment

I love Doom. One of my favorite Broncos. But Jared Allen should have gotten more votes than he did. He made some incredible plays and took over a couple games I watched. I am in no way taking anything from Doom. I just was Surprised to see Allen get only a couple votes.

Congrats to Doom. Wish we had a few more of him!

Comment

He was a beast that no one saw coming. ....both literally and figuratively.

Comment

Us bronco fans knew he had it in him. He had a very solid 07 season. I think his real breakout game was against KC a few years ago when he had 3 sacks and a forced fumble.

Comment

3rd is excellent... Especially since we didn't make the playoffs! If he can reproduce his gaudy stats next year, and the Broncos make the playoffs, I think he could win it in 2010!

Way to go Doom!

Comment

Working...
                        X