Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elvis Dumervil has family in Haiti and wants us to help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strimpel
    replied
    My school has started a charity to give back also, we came up with $1,300 in 2 days. Natural disasters aren't fun for anybody, let's hope they can overcome it.

Leave a comment:

• tlovehater
    replied
    I'm donating too and sending food to my local Red Cross, today we're all haitians.

Leave a comment:

• d7221116
    replied
    read

I would read this before you donate to Yele!

http://www.caribbeanworldnews.com/mi...l.php?mid=3022

Leave a comment:

• broncosfan2
    replied
    Done. Lets continue to donate

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    Originally posted by jcdaveyunbanned View Post
    i'm donating some cash too, not just for doom, but garcon of the colts too, and i personally know an mma fighter named david "the crow" loiseau who has friends and family there , and because it's just the right and humane thing to do

help out your fellow man
    That is all that matters. Who cares if Doom didn't have family there, we should still help out.

Did it. Keep it going!

Leave a comment:

• LosOrangeCrush
    replied
    I would rather help out in the recovery efforts! But may this money go along way!

Leave a comment:

• boofeyblitz
    replied
    My prayers are with you and your family Doom. Amen

Leave a comment:

• jcdaveyunbanned
    replied
    Originally posted by bolts_fan View Post
    Bolts fan here and it's done. Elvis is a great guy and you always want to help when disaster strikes.
    i'm donating some cash too, not just for doom, but garcon of the colts too, and i personally know an mma fighter named david "the crow" loiseau who has friends and family there , and because it's just the right and humane thing to do

help out your fellow man

Leave a comment:

• One5
    replied
    Done. keep it going, guys!

Leave a comment:

• JHoward
    replied
    Originally posted by d-bronx42 View Post
    Idk if you guys saw but Elvis was just on sportscenter talking about how he has a bunch of family in Haiti, and is urging people to make some kind of donation if at all possible...

He's also asking people over Twitter:

As most of you know Haiti suffered a 7.3 magnitude earthquake yesterday and they fear over 100,000 people may be dead already... I know with the economy is such bad shape I know a lot of people don't have extra money right now, but if you do please these people out by donating some money. Even $5 will make a huge diffrence!
    Done fellas! As D-Will would say ALREADY.

Leave a comment:

• Fargo
    replied
    Done! Thanks for the donation, by the way Bolts_fan.

Leave a comment:

• bolts_fan
    replied
    Bolts fan here and it's done. Elvis is a great guy and you always want to help when disaster strikes.

Leave a comment:

• broncs_22
    replied
    everyone should help out its only 5 bucks.

Leave a comment:

• Dpaparelli
    replied
    Consider it done, the most valuable thing we have in this world is each other. It's great to see ways we can help and offer whatever we can. My prayers go out to Elvis, his family, and everyone involved in this tragedy.
    Last edited by Dpaparelli; 01-13-2010, 09:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• raziel
    replied
    Done. Please help guys, it's 5 bucks, less than 5 days of coffee at Tim Horton's

Leave a comment:

Working...
X