Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elvis Dumervil has family in Haiti and wants us to help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elvis Dumervil has family in Haiti and wants us to help!

Idk if you guys saw but Elvis was just on sportscenter talking about how he has a bunch of family in Haiti, and is urging people to make some kind of donation if at all possible...

He's also asking people over Twitter:
    I want to encourage everyone to help the people of Haiti. Visit www.yele.org or text the word “yele” 501501 to automatically donate $5.00
    As most of you know Haiti suffered a 7.3 magnitude earthquake yesterday and they fear over 100,000 people may be dead already... I know with the economy is such bad shape I know a lot of people don't have extra money right now, but if you do please these people out by donating some money. Even $5 will make a huge diffrence!

everyone should do this, the text is just 5 dollars on to your phone bill and it will go along away. I know i did it and alot of other have 2.

Comment

Do it. Take a night off from McDonalds.

Comment

Great Post

It's always nice to help others in need.

Comment

nice post. Done

Comment

Done. Please help guys, it's 5 bucks, less than 5 days of coffee at Tim Horton's
            Here's hoping Champ gets into the Hall First Ballot. He deserves it!

Comment

Consider it done, the most valuable thing we have in this world is each other. It's great to see ways we can help and offer whatever we can. My prayers go out to Elvis, his family, and everyone involved in this tragedy.
              Last edited by Dpaparelli; 01-13-2010, 09:54 PM.

Comment

everyone should help out its only 5 bucks.
                to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

Comment

Bolts fan here and it's done. Elvis is a great guy and you always want to help when disaster strikes.

Comment

Done! Thanks for the donation, by the way Bolts_fan.
                    Brock you like a hurricane!
                    sigpic
                    Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

Originally posted by d-bronx42 View Post
                      Idk if you guys saw but Elvis was just on sportscenter talking about how he has a bunch of family in Haiti, and is urging people to make some kind of donation if at all possible...

He's also asking people over Twitter:

As most of you know Haiti suffered a 7.3 magnitude earthquake yesterday and they fear over 100,000 people may be dead already... I know with the economy is such bad shape I know a lot of people don't have extra money right now, but if you do please these people out by donating some money. Even $5 will make a huge diffrence!
                      Done fellas! As D-Will would say ALREADY.
                      http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...equenceyh5.jpg

sigpic

Comment

Done. keep it going, guys!

Comment

Originally posted by bolts_fan View Post
                          Bolts fan here and it's done. Elvis is a great guy and you always want to help when disaster strikes.
                          i'm donating some cash too, not just for doom, but garcon of the colts too, and i personally know an mma fighter named david "the crow" loiseau who has friends and family there , and because it's just the right and humane thing to do

help out your fellow man

Comment

My prayers are with you and your family Doom. Amen

Comment

I would rather help out in the recovery efforts! But may this money go along way!

Comment

Working...
                              X