X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studesville offered Broncos' position

Not too shabby of a pick up. :go:

Studesville offered Broncos' position

Buffalo Bills running backs coach Eric Studesville is a signature away from being the Broncos new running backs coach.

Studesville was formally offered the job this week and the two sides have agreed to the contract terms, Studesville has told friends in the league.

If the deal is finalized, he would replace Bobby Turner, who had been the Broncos running backs coach for 15 seasons. Turner left to join Mike Shanahan's staff in Washington.

Read more: http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...#ixzz0dBuPkMjs

sigpic

Originally posted by elecshoc View Post
    Not too shabby of a pick up. :go:
    i like it
    sigpic
    -------

Comment

I like it as well. Good job!
      Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
      sigpic

Comment

One down and an offensive line coach to go

I like this pick up. He should do a pretty good job.
        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
        You Mad Bro?
        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

From Schefter - its done.

Adam_Schefter

Bills RB coach Eric Studesville is en route from Buffalo to Denver to replace Bobby Turner and become the Broncos RB coach.

And from Bronco's talk:

Eric Studesville has agreed in principle with the Denver Broncos to become their new running backs coach.

Sources told Fox31’s Josina Anderson that Studesville is on his way to Colorado today.

Studesville hopes to sign a contract “withing the next day or so,” according to sources.

Josh McDaniels sought permission to interview Studesville, who previously served as running backs coach in Buffalo from 2004-09 and for the Giants from 2001-03.

Studesville is set to replace Bobby Turner, who held that position the previous 15 seasons. Turner is now the new associate head coach for the Washington Redskins.

Link: http://community.kdvr.com/_Breaking-...943/96399.html
          Remember: If you dont feed the trolls - they will go away! Neither logic nor a compelling argument will make a difference.

Comment

maybe Josh McD knows what he is doing. Better than promoting the other McD.
            Adopted Athlete: Leone Battista Alberti

Claim to Fame: I met the Man who met Andy Griffith

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
              One down and an offensive line coach to go

I like this pick up. He should do a pretty good job.
              I agree.

Who is Fred Jackson?

exactly......

sigpic
              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

He loves the AFC East, doesn't he?

Don't know who he is, but Buffalo had a decent running game, did they not?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pratama View Post
                  Adam_Schefter

Bills RB coach Eric Studesville is en route from Buffalo to Denver to replace Bobby Turner and become the Broncos RB coach.

And from Bronco's talk:

Eric Studesville has agreed in principle with the Denver Broncos to become their new running backs coach.

Sources told Fox31’s Josina Anderson that Studesville is on his way to Colorado today.

Studesville hopes to sign a contract “withing the next day or so,” according to sources.

Josh McDaniels sought permission to interview Studesville, who previously served as running backs coach in Buffalo from 2004-09 and for the Giants from 2001-03.

Studesville is set to replace Bobby Turner, who held that position the previous 15 seasons. Turner is now the new associate head coach for the Washington Redskins.

Link: http://community.kdvr.com/_Breaking-...943/96399.html
                  Thanks for the updates. Looks like things are taking shape.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                    He loves the AFC East, doesn't he?

Don't know who he is, but Buffalo had a decent running game, did they not?
                    The Bills have a tough downhill running attack. Straight up run it down the throats of the other team.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the updates. Looks like things are taking shape.
                      You're welcome. . . One thing I have noticed is how Josina Anderson (from Fox locally) gets ahead of these things locally. . . why isnt she a bigger player on the national scene? She seems to be connected.
                      Remember: If you dont feed the trolls - they will go away! Neither logic nor a compelling argument will make a difference.

Comment

Looks like we've landed a stud in Studesville

Comment

Originally posted by Pratama View Post
                          You're welcome. . . One thing I have noticed is how Josina Anderson (from Fox locally) gets ahead of these things locally. . . why isnt she a bigger player on the national scene? She seems to be connected.
                          She is one of the worst reporters in the Denver area IMO. All she does is try to start trouble. I don't like her, and I never take her too seriously.

Just my :2cents:, others may feel differently.

Comment

Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                            She is one of the worst reporters in the Denver area IMO. All she does is try to start trouble. I don't like her, and I never take her too seriously.

Just my :2cents:, others may feel differently.
                            I never got that sense from her, but I dont follow her too closely. It just seems like she has the inside track on a lot of breaking stories recently, so I was just curiuos.

Comment

The Bills have a tough downhill running attack. Straight up run it down the throats of the other team.
                              Like the exact thing we need!? Great! :salute!:
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X