No announcement yet.

Logic passes the ball to the Beast FTW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logic passes the ball to the Beast FTW!

Strait up we need Marshall to stay, what the hell is wrong with you guys? We need to keep him, he might be the best in the league in the next few years and is pretty close right now while only catching the ball 5 yards of the LOS. Why is everybody willing to sell him off for the crap shoot that is the draft? McDaniel's right now is like a Walrus sitting in the cockpit of a F22 Raptor, crazy amounts of firepower and no ability to use it.

All this talk like Marshall is already gone is making me sick, it is bad enough all the negative moves surrounding the team. I want to put this out there to see who wants to keep him, and who wants the coach to grow up and learn to manage players like a pro and not like his high school coach daddy.

Do you want to keep the Beast? post with why or why not.

Marshall played McDaniels like a fiddle until he got his 100 catches, then he faked an injury. I'd say it's pretty certain that the guy doesn't want to be here. Kinda hard to resign someone who wants out so badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
      Marshall played McDaniels like a fiddle until he got his 100 catches, then he faked an injury. I'd say it's pretty certain that the guy doesn't want to be here. Kinda hard to resign someone who wants out so badly.
      I'm going to go out on a limb and say getting 100 catches is no easy feat. You make it sound like a walk in the park. He wants to be here if we pay him. It's not hard to figure out.

Also, the man played through a torn hip last year that could've cost him his career. Give the man a break.
      I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
      I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
      I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
      "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
      God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
      Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

Comment

was there any evidence that said Marshall was faking his injury at the end of the season? I get that he might have faked the hamstring injury during training camp, but there was a chance at making the playoffs. there was no way he was sitting out if he could go.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
          I got to agree with Hoss here. If b marsh doesn't want to be here, then I don't want him here. We don't need whiny *****es on this team. Marsh keeps taking 1 step forward and 2 steps back with me. He can say he has grown up, but has not proven it.

Comment

I hope we keep him. People dont realize how valuable he is to Denver. We would take a HUGE step back if he's gone. :go:

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
              I hope we keep him. People dont realize how valuable he is to Denver. We would take a HUGE step back if he's gone. :go:
              Oh it would be a huge lose. But why does he have to be such a pain in the ass!?

Comment

I know this is my first post but i have been watchin these boards for a long time; an been a Broncos fan forever but we really need Marshall. Realistically who's defensive coordinator is gonna gameplan for gafney? (if i spelled it right) Its not like we have a top notch QB :orton: that can take regular recievers an make them stand out. Straight up McD needs to swallow that 5 letter word (PRIDE) an tell Bowlen to pay the man.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewmlb View Post
                  I'm going to go out on a limb and say getting 100 catches is no easy feat. You make it sound like a walk in the park. He wants to be here if we pay him. It's not hard to figure out.

Also, the man played through a torn hip last year that could've cost him his career. Give the man a break.
                  I agree 100 catches is no easy feat, but there are easier ways to do it, and that's how he's gotten it.

Andre Johnson getting 100 catches and averaging 15+ yards per catch is deathly impressive, Marshall getting 100 catches and average 11 yards per catch shows he's a possession guy.

Marshall is a great receiver, but he's not an Andre Johnson either on or off the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Orange_Cru$h 77 View Post
                    I know this is my first post but i have been watchin these boards for a long time; an been a Broncos fan forever but we really need Marshall. Realistically who's defensive coordinator is gonna gameplan for gafney? (if i spelled it right) Its not like we have a top notch QB :orton: that can take regular recievers an make them stand out. Straight up McD needs to swallow that 5 letter word (PRIDE) an tell Bowlen to pay the man.
                    Welcome to the boards.:salute!: We must resign Marshall! He is all we have offensively. You think Orton was average last year, wait until a season without the Beast. Regarding your last sentence, Josh is the most arrogant head coach in the NFL without anything to back it up. I'm not going to hold my breath pride is served for supper at his dinner table any time soon.
                    sigpic

"The Man, the Myth, the Legend"

Comment

Thanks man Orton is gonna look like Ryan Leaf without marshall next year. The last time a real game manager wont the superbowl that I can recall was Brad johnson in Tampa

Comment

Originally posted by Orange_Cru$h 77 View Post
                        Thanks man Orton is gonna look like Ryan Leaf without marshall next year. The last time a real game manager wont the superbowl that I can recall was Brad johnson in Tampa
                        I don't know about Ryan Leaf, but I'm not to sold on Orton either.

Comment

Marshall can do things that others simply cannot do. Hes a special kind of talent. He can look like a man among high schoolers at times. He isn't something you throw away without putting up a fight. He deserves to be payed like a top 3 WR in this leauge because quite simply, he is a top 3 WR.

I think if they offered him what hes worth he'll stay.. so why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                            I agree 100 catches is no easy feat, but there are easier ways to do it, and that's how he's gotten it.

Andre Johnson getting 100 catches and averaging 15+ yards per catch is deathly impressive, Marshall getting 100 catches and average 11 yards per catch shows he's a possession guy.

Marshall is a great receiver, but he's not an Andre Johnson either on or off the field.
                            There is only 1 Andre Johnson. That guy will be the best WR of his generation. But let's give Brandon his due. What he has accomplished in his career so far has never been duplicated in Broncos history.
                            I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
                            I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
                            I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
                            "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
                            God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
                            Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post

Not taking anything away from Andre Johnson, because i do actually believe he is the best WR in the NFL. But there is a difference between QB's here.. (not taking anything away from orton.. but schaub is becoming a star)

Comment

Working...
                              X