Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logic passes the ball to the Beast FTW!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by noobius View Post
    I may be imagining this, but during that last week where Marshall got benched, didn't the team captains all go to McDaniels and specifically say that Marshall had serious attitude problems?
    Originally posted by elecshoc View Post
    No, they asked for accountability from the guys in the locker room. It wasn't a direct request by the players to BM, just an overall request by them to the coach. This just happen to be at the same time BM had issues with practice and an injury.
    McDaniels indicated the Bailey among other players (DJ and Dawk named) wanted the action taken against Marshall.

    Bailey is on the record in an interview with DMAC and AL on 104.3 The FAN directly refuting that.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
      So many of these McD fanboys sound like eight-year-olds when they post.
      It really doesn't have anything to do with McD! Facts are Facts, and what i realized on these boards is that Facts doesn't mean a thing! I bet you've read the same facts that i've read, but because of y'all hatred of McD, y'all won't see things for what it is and y'all will keep defending that crazy logic!

      Example: Alot of y'all was mad at McD because he deactivated Marshall for the game against KC on a Friday instead of making it a game time decision, but none of the Anti McD fans wants to talk about Marshall ruling himself out on a Wednesday! Why is that?
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by JayJack View Post
        Alot of y'all was mad at McD because he deactivated Marshall for the game against KC on a Friday instead of making it a game time decision, but none of the Anti McD fans wants to talk about Marshall ruling himself out on a Wednesday! Why is that?
        Because in essence McD gave the player what he wanted.

        Most people could care less that he benched Marshall. I know for me, and some of the other McDaniels critics, the issue was how he handled the benching. He took a shot at Marshall through the media. You don't question a player's toughness to the media especially considering what Marshall had played through because of the medical staff a year prior.

        Furthermore, I expect the 20 something WR kid to act like a kid. I don't expect the 30 something HC to act like a petulant child as well. The coach could have and should have taken the high road. What makes it more interesting is Marshall's first set of antics were much worse earlier in the season and McD kept it in house (showing he is capable of handling that kind of situation) and handled it yet the second time around handled it much differently! I do believe there is a reason for that!
        Last edited by jhildebrand; 01-23-2010, 01:13 PM.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
          Because in essence McD gave the player what he wanted.

          Most people could care less that he benched Marshall. I know for me, and some of the other McDaniels critics, the issue was how he handled the benching. He took a shot at Marshall through the media. You don't question a player's toughness to the media especially considering what Marshall had played through because of the medical staff a year prior.

          Furthermore, I expect the 20 something WR kid to act like a kid. I don't expect the 30 something HC to act like a petulant child as well. The coach could have and should have taken the high road.
          I some what agree with what you're saying and i also didn't agree with the way McD handled the situation as far as with the media! With that being said, some of these Anti McD fans will not admitt when somebody else is wrong! If you don't like McD, fine, but don't over look FACTS just because you don't like the man!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by JayJack View Post
            I some what agree with what you're saying and i also didn't agree with the way McD handled the situation as far as with the media! With that being said, some of these Anti McD fans will not admitt when somebody else is wrong! If you don't like McD, fine, but don't over look FACTS just because you don't like the man!
            I am one of the first and most vocal critics of McDaniels however, that shouldn't be taken to mean I don't want the guy to do well or don't like him.

            I also get some of the critics don't like him and wont like ANYTHING he does but some of the "supporters" are the same way. Some insist he has done everything perfectly!

            Finally, the FACTS are hard to come by because of the nature of McDaniels. He tends to run a tight ship a al New England and has no qualms about misrepresenting "facts" to the media i.e. He "only answered the phone" or Captains wanted Marshall benched etc...

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by JayJack View Post
              I some what agree with what you're saying and i also didn't agree with the way McD handled the situation as far as with the media! With that being said, some of these Anti McD fans will not admitt when somebody else is wrong! If you don't like McD, fine, but don't over look FACTS just because you don't like the man!
              The problem is what you call "FACTS." Marshall didn't pull himself out of the game on Wednesday.. he said he didn't know if he could go. Thats on WEDNESDAY. Why would the coach, or anyone else for that matter, take that as pulling yourself from the game? Why not wait?

              But thats in the past.. long long gone. But don't confuse your interpretations of what happened wth 'facts.' The facts are, the situation is FUBAR'd, and we are losing yet ANOTHER player because of player-coach relations.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
                So many of these McD fanboys sound like eight-year-olds when they post.
                I couldn't say it any better...
                sigpic
                "Made by White Dragon - 8/26/10"
                Great Job & thanks, WD!




                "He had a better career than [Hall of Famer Gale] Sayers did, but he is not held in the same regard. Is that fair to Davis?"--Dan Patrick, ESPN


                “A great shot is when you pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it.” --Phil Mickelson, 2010 Masters champion

                Comment


                • #53
                  It's not like anyone was expecting the Broncos to win the Superbowl anyways.

                  Right?

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                    The problem is what you call "FACTS." Marshall didn't pull himself out of the game on Wednesday..he said he didn't know if he could go. Thats on WEDNESDAY. Why would the coach, or anyone else for that matter, take that as pulling yourself from the game? Why not wait? But thats in the past.. long long gone. But don't confuse your interpretations of what happened wth 'facts.' The facts are, the situation is FUBAR'd, and we are losing yet ANOTHER player because of player-coach relations.
                    Your right! But why would Marshall make that comment on Wednesday? His comment could've been taken either way! You got Royal who was injured with a Head and Neck injury and he still tried to practice, Graham had a knee injury, and there were about 3 or 4 more players injured and none of them made comments like that, so maybe McD was upset with the lack of effort and doubt on Marshalls part so early, and thats why he went public! Do i agree with it? NO! I believe somethings should stay in house!

                    We are possibly losing another player, but it is not all McD's fault! Ofcourse he has a role in it, but Marshall does also! The only thing that i find interesting is that, the only players McD is having problems out of are the 3 BFF's! Cutler said himself that if the Broncos trade him, there will be some repercussions! To me it looks like what he said has come around now!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by JayJack View Post
                      Your right! But why would Marshall make that comment on Wednesday? His comment could've been taken either way! You got Royal who was injured with a Head and Neck injury and he still tried to practice, Graham had a knee injury, and there were about 3 or 4 more players injured and none of them made comments like that, so maybe McD was upset with the lack of effort and doubt on Marshalls part so early, and thats why he went public! Do i agree with it? NO! I believe somethings should stay in house!

                      We are possibly losing another player, but it is not all McD's fault! Ofcourse he has a role in it, but Marshall does also! The only thing that i find interesting is that, the only players McD is having problems out of are the 3 BFF's! Cutler said himself that if the Broncos trade him, there will be some repercussions! To me it looks like what he said has come around now!
                      Do you know how to end a sentence in a period?

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
                        Do you know how to end a sentence in a period?
                        LOL Good one!!!........
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by JayJack View Post
                          LOL Good one!!!........
                          Thanks but seriously lol.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X