No announcement yet.

clady on total access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But there is no way he likes the coach, he's one of Shanny's guys, I don't wanna hear this its not true.

Comment

Originally posted by Neleus2 View Post
      But the thing is...what else can he say? Say he hates McDaniels, do you think he will say that and risk getting suspended for contract detrimental to the team?

Answers like those are all canned because he literally has no choice on what his answer is.
      That can be said of every single interview a player gives when he says something positive about the coach or the FO. Then, what's the point of even discussing what a player says unless its something trashing the team?

Also, I wonder if he will get fined for the interview (by the other lineman). Isnt that something that the Colt's lineman do when one of them gets an interview, or magazine cover?
      Remember: If you dont feed the trolls - they will go away! Neither logic nor a compelling argument will make a difference.

Comment

Makes me feel ill to see Jamie Dukes on the same (fake) playing surface as Clady. Words cannot express how much I despise that man.

I can't believe the discomfort caused by Clady saying he liked the direction of the team. Every player is going to say that, and most players mean it. This league is full of talkers and if someone has a huge problem, they'll let the coach know.

The Marshall drama is gonna be resolved, but I reckon it's overblown in the first place. If McDaniels wants to build a team of players who want to play for this team and want to play for each other, then he can be my guest. I like KO since he didn't care about his numbers this year, he just wanted to win (remember the NE game before the half? He could have easily have just checked down or taken a sack, but the guy wants to win and took his first pick of the season.)

Even Marshall didn't look ecstatic with breaking the catching record, he wants to win, he knows he did his part but the rest of the team failed to perform.

Comment

Originally posted by Pratama View Post
          That can be said of every single interview a player gives when he says something positive about the coach or the FO. Then, what's the point of even discussing what a player says unless its something trashing the team?
          Same reason newspapers print fluff articles. To sell the team to the people. For example, you ask a player from the Lions, "What do you think about this coming season?" What do you think he'll say? a) "We are ready to turn it around and right this ship. I believe in the team..." or do you expect him to say b) "We'll keep losing, we suck, I don't believe in my team or coaching staff." (A) right? A player has to sell the team no matter what. It's in their contract and it helps the public rest easier. You have to realize also that these players are not only working for the team, but they also have to keep a good image for other teams incase of trades or when they become FAs. If Clady were to throw his current regime under the bus, what other team would really want him? It's called PR. No matter what, you have to sell the good of the company.

Comment

What makes me believe Clady when he said that is the question wasn't what he felt about Josh, he asked what's the difference between Josh and Shannahan, and he said he likes him a lot as a coach and where the team is going.

He didn't have to say it, and the question didn't steer him towards that comment at all.

Comment

Just like the media talk, players talk! When B. Dawk and Doom go to the Probowl, and if players ask how is McD? If they back McD, then thats the end of the story! I'm pretty sure most of the players are aware of how the media will blow things up and i'm willing to bet that Doom and Dawks opinions is more respected among their peers then what the media is writing!
              sigpic

Comment

One big dude!!! Very impressed on how he carries his weight

Comment

Originally posted by Pacohlgs78 View Post
                  Too bad he's an obvious lier, I mean there's no way he can like the coach, OR the direction of the team.

He's probably afraid McDaniels will call him into his office and fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacohlgs78 View Post
                    Seriously dude. He makes Dukes look like a child. He's MASSIVE.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                      Seriously dude. He makes Dukes look like a child. He's MASSIVE.
                      Actually dukes IS a child.
                      Remember: If you dont feed the trolls - they will go away! Neither logic nor a compelling argument will make a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Neleus2 View Post
                        Same reason newspapers print fluff articles. To sell the team to the people. For example, you ask a player from the Lions, "What do you think about this coming season?" What do you think he'll say? a) "We are ready to turn it around and right this ship. I believe in the team..." or do you expect him to say b) "We'll keep losing, we suck, I don't believe in my team or coaching staff." (A) right? A player has to sell the team no matter what. It's in their contract and it helps the public rest easier. You have to realize also that these players are not only working for the team, but they also have to keep a good image for other teams incase of trades or when they become FAs. If Clady were to throw his current regime under the bus, what other team would really want him? It's called PR. No matter what, you have to sell the good of the company.
                        So according to your logic, everything that is negetive that is said about McDaniels is spot on and anything positive said is just a player covering his hate for the coach.

THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS!!!

Orton and other leaders of the team came out and said the supported McDaniels decision to bench Marshall for the game against KC. But they were all probably lying, right?

Is it possible, that Marshall (a player with that has a history of acting up) is actually at fault?

When it comes down to it none of us on these boards are in the locker room and know exactly what's going on. Everything I hear about McDaniels is about his need to build a team of players that work for each other and his high iq of football knowledge.

People who are anti-McD will never be swayed, i'm just glad i'm on the side that supports the Broncos. It's much better to believe that my team is headed in the right direction (which I do) than to come here and complain every single day.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm not saying Clady is lying, because he may he may not.

But what exactly did you expect him to say?

He said what every good player says, "I like the direction of the team and I think we have got a chance to do some big things next year." How many times have we heard that?

This means nothing IMO what'd you expect him to say?

Comment

Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
                            I'm not saying Clady is lying, because he may he may not.

But what exactly did you expect him to say?

He said what every good player says, "I like the direction of the team and I think we have got a chance to do some big things next year." How many times have we heard that?

This means nothing IMO what'd you expect him to say?
                            Stop reaching, I can't believe you people.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JW7 View Post
                              Stop reaching, I can't believe you people.
                              I'm not reaching I'm just saying it doesn't mean anything either way. He might like Mcd he might not we will never know because the only players that speak their minds get shipped around like T.O.

Comment

Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
                                I'm not reaching I'm just saying it doesn't mean anything either way. He might like Mcd he might not we will never know because the only players that speak their minds get shipped around like T.O.
                                I just find it ridiculous that if a player says something positive about McD and the direction of the team, anti-McD people say, "what else is he supose to say?"

That's a reach to me. I get your logic, but I feel that anything postive said you people automatically dismiss it, and anything negetive said is automatically correct.

Take the hater shades off and start looking at things neutrally.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X