• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floridabroncos
    replied
    Originally posted by lolcopter View Post
    lol, pretty much word for word

jamie dukes looks like a dwarf next to clady
    It's amazing that anyone can make JD look like a dwarf... there, I said it.

Leave a comment:

• MH Stampede
    replied
    Originally posted by Pratama View Post
    I agree with you here. . . it just gets flat out ridiculous so that if anyone says anything positive about McD the response is always going to be "well they had to say that, what else would they say?" Therefore, the only time we can believe someone is when they trash McD. Then they are telling the truth - - even if they have a vested interest like getting a gazillion dollars and a new contract.
    When was the last time you saw a star player, publicly say his coach sucks?

Leave a comment:

• MH Stampede
    replied
    Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
    What else IS he supposed to say?...

He may actually believe what he says, he may not.

We don't know. We likely never will as Clady is smart enough to be Politcally correct about it.

Personally, if I had to guess I would ASSUME that he doesn't like where the team is going(at least the linemen portion) as he is more of a ZBS Olinemen drafted for the scheme, and Josh is implementing a scheme is he not as well suited for(or the rest of our Oline for that matter) in the PBS which is for bigger linemen.

Not hating just giving my opinion on what hes likely really thinking.
    You're "hating" because you think for yourself. Instead of wearing tutus and waving pom poms while passing out the latest McD hype with a permanent grin of ecstasy in being allowed to serve His cause.

Leave a comment:

• MH Stampede
    replied
    Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
    Too bad he's an obvious lier, I mean there's no way he can like the coach, OR the direction of the team.

He's probably afraid McDaniels will call him into his office and fight him.
    No one called him a liar, sheesh.

It's just been said, and rightly so, that players (at least smart ones) just aren't going to trash their coach on national tv. No one said he lied. Only that he gave the only real answer he could to the question. He may very well mean every word. He may have just been playing nice. No way for any of us to know, is there?

Leave a comment:

• MH Stampede
    replied
    Originally posted by kylehyden View Post
    confirmed 1/53 of 53 man roster like the coach. Make sure everyone knows this
    Thing is, no starting player is going to go on national tv and say his coach sucks.

Leave a comment:

• Pratama
    replied
    Originally posted by Twizlers View Post
    Wow he looks so much different without dreds, I didn't recognize him until his name appeared at the bottom of the screen.

That's awesome though, I've never seen him talk that much ever.
    I think Richard Seymour suggested the new hair-do

Leave a comment:

• Pratama
    replied
    Originally posted by owninit View Post
    Ok this is getting ridiculous, how many twist and turns does a conspiracy theory have, before you realize the jokes on you…..

The question is : What’s the difference between playing for Josh McDaniels as opposed to Mike Shannahan, cause you’ve had them both for a year?

Clady : “It’s a little different, I mean I feel like McDaniels is a great coach and he’s deffinately leading us in the right direction…..”

Somehow you members of the anti McD board, want to logically asses the answer to the question as a canned answer, because he, as a player, had no other choice but to answer that way?

SERIOUSLY ?!?!?!?!

Any answer could have been something other than “McDaniels is a GREAT COACH, and is LEADING us in the RIGHT direction”

Those are specific descriptions, and anyone skirting a question is a vague as humanly possible. Don’t you remember Brandon’s interviews at the beginning of the season?

An answer like: “They’re definitely unique in their own way, and each has their positives, and negatives”

That’s a way to skirt a question, without indulging further support….

I’m glad that NFL Network got the only guy on the team that likes McD to interview

If there would have been any hesitation dukes would have jumped on it like a shark on fresh blood, to expose the thought that Dukes was correct all along, and that McD was ruining the broncos.....

I agree with you here. . . it just gets flat out ridiculous so that if anyone says anything positive about McD the response is always going to be "well they had to say that, what else would they say?" Therefore, the only time we can believe someone is when they trash McD. Then they are telling the truth - - even if they have a vested interest like getting a gazillion dollars and a new contract.

Leave a comment:

• Twizlers
    replied
    Wow he looks so much different without dreds, I didn't recognize him until his name appeared at the bottom of the screen.

That's awesome though, I've never seen him talk that much ever.

Leave a comment:

• owninit
    replied
    One thing the Pats were not known for was having an amazing running game though. It all could very work out, the switch from ZBS to PBS is one of the least things I'm worried about tbh Clady is a beast in both I just think his forte is in the ZBS.
    His forte is pass blocking...

Leave a comment:

• Bernie24
    replied
    I don't understand this viewpoint that one, and one area only can be addressed in one offseason. Plus, McDaniels didn't just switch - in fact the arguement could be made that he did wait, as each starter in game 1 on the oline was the same starter in game 16 the year before.

The Broncos drafted 3 players in the secondary in the last draft, I'd say that's an infusion of youth. Baker was signed as an UDFA (some had him as a 4th to 5th round pick). The Broncos have enough cap space to sign some free agents, and enough draft picks to address both lines this year. The impact may not be immediate (especially for rookies).

I'm sure new holes will appear, others will take time to fill and for players to develop.
    Baker might be good. Dude was a UDFA though and did he even play in a game this year? Hes a toss up could be good but we definetly STOLE him.

Alphonso Smith got beat out by a dude on our practice squad

McBath could be a good safety some day but IMO I think Bruton will just be a special teams player for most of his career, a very good one at that.

Champ and Goodman are both very old for cornerback, I think our needs go like this:

Interior Oline
    Dline
    CB
    WR(this could change whether Bmarsh gets traded or not)
    Extra RB to split carries with Moreno(Bucky is old and injury prone)
    MLB
    Playmakers of some kind of sort (like a Noel Devine or Jahvid Best...this is more of me wanting than a real need lol)
    QB(for the future, a project most likely)

Thats lots of things to do in one offseason.

Leave a comment:

• owninit
    replied
    Ok this is getting ridiculous, how many twist and turns does a conspiracy theory have, before you realize the jokes on you…..

The question is : What’s the difference between playing for Josh McDaniels as opposed to Mike Shannahan, cause you’ve had them both for a year?

Clady : “It’s a little different, I mean I feel like McDaniels is a great coach and he’s deffinately leading us in the right direction…..”

Somehow you members of the anti McD board, want to logically asses the answer to the question as a canned answer, because he, as a player, had no other choice but to answer that way?

SERIOUSLY ?!?!?!?!

Any answer could have been something other than “McDaniels is a GREAT COACH, and is LEADING us in the RIGHT direction”

Those are specific descriptions, and anyone skirting a question is a vague as humanly possible. Don’t you remember Brandon’s interviews at the beginning of the season?

An answer like: “They’re definitely unique in their own way, and each has their positives, and negatives”

That’s a way to skirt a question, without indulging further support….

I’m glad that NFL Network got the only guy on the team that likes McD to interview

If there would have been any hesitation dukes would have jumped on it like a shark on fresh blood, to expose the thought that Dukes was correct all along, and that McD was ruining the broncos.....
    Last edited by owninit; 01-22-2010, 01:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PowderAddict
    replied
    Very true, the passing game was so good i guess the running game was overlooked. I just wonder if he could have waited to switch the running game and fixed some other need first.(Like Dline or getting some youth in the secondary) all these things will be difficult to do in 1 offseason.

PBS wil help us and our woes in the redzone I'm sure though...
    I don't understand this viewpoint that one, and one area only can be addressed in one offseason. Plus, McDaniels didn't just switch - in fact the arguement could be made that he did wait, as each starter in game 1 on the oline was the same starter in game 16 the year before.

The Broncos drafted 3 players in the secondary in the last draft, I'd say that's an infusion of youth. Baker was signed as an UDFA (some had him as a 4th to 5th round pick). The Broncos have enough cap space to sign some free agents, and enough draft picks to address both lines this year. The impact may not be immediate (especially for rookies).

I'm sure new holes will appear, others will take time to fill and for players to develop.

Leave a comment:

• Bernie24
    replied
    Well, that's not entirely true, they were just so good at passing that their running game is often overlooked. They were very effective running the ball, and often in the top 10 in the NFL in that catagory.
    Very true, the passing game was so good i guess the running game was overlooked. I just wonder if he could have waited to switch the running game and fixed some other need first.(Like Dline or getting some youth in the secondary) all these things will be difficult to do in 1 offseason.

PBS wil help us and our woes in the redzone I'm sure though...

Leave a comment:

• JW7
    replied
    My doubts are though that he will not find a Randy Moss, Wes Welker, and Tom Brady before its too late though.
    I understand your concerns, but you are talking about two of the NFL greats at their postions. I think Royal will be utilized more in a Wes Welker role. As much as people don't like Orton, I believe that he will improve drastically in his second season. This will be the first time in his career that he has had a coach that believed in him for consecutive seasons. Brady's 1st year as a started produced similar stats as Orton. Orton is not Brady, but I feel he will continue to improve in our QB friendly system as he gains more confidence.

Leave a comment:

• PowderAddict
    replied
    One thing the Pats were not known for was having an amazing running game though. It all could very work out, the switch from ZBS to PBS is one of the least things I'm worried about tbh Clady is a beast in both I just think his forte is in the ZBS.
    Well, that's not entirely true, they were just so good at passing that their running game is often overlooked. They were very effective running the ball, and often in the top 10 in the NFL in that catagory.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X