Matt Prater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacohlgs78 View Post
    Thx for the stats :salute!: He almost cut his misses in half :go: Very impressive
    your welcome he really did improve from 08 to 09

Comment

I must congratulate Prater, I was one of his harshest critics last year and during the offseason, yet this year he has proved exceptional. It's a shame he didn't make the pro bowl, because he certainly played well enough. I mean seriously, Nate Kaeding? LOL

sigpic

Comment

With that bionic leg of his...........glad we kept him.

Comment

Originally posted by Twizlers View Post
          I must congratulate Prater, I was one of his harshest critics last year and during the offseason, yet this year he has proved exceptional. It's a shame he didn't make the pro bowl, because he certainly played well enough. I mean seriously, Nate Kaeding? LOL
          Keading was 32-35 for the season although he did choke 3 in a row during the playoffs..... Go Keading

I am pretty sure I supported Prater also. Took the give him one more season approach.
          Last edited by tacmale; 01-22-2010, 11:53 PM. Reason: add text
          People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

sigpic

Comment

As a lot of people posted last year, rookie kickers often struggle. Matt improved his consistency this year I think, not only in field goals, but also on kick offs.
            sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
            SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

i thought this before. prater had a very underrated year. he did very well n had one of the best seasons of any kicker. he deserves more props for a great year. im always still a little nervous when he kicks cuz of his past inconsistency but if he can be consistent in the future then he will be great
              Go Broncos!!!:thumb:

Comment

Working...
              X