Our defense ranked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our defense ranked

im' watching NFL Network and they just said that our defense is ranked #2 against the pass and our defense is ranked #2 as a whole.

way to go Broncos. keep it up!

Well, to be more accurate, we are #2 in yards given up per game.
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

sweet. We need more turnovers though.

Comment

3 and outs or forcing punt situations is just as good as a turnover with one exception. Field position. Averaging 2 take aways per game would be outstanding but even if they don't get them, the D is still holding opponents.

Either way, I love our D this year and they will improve even more as the year goes on.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
          3 and outs or forcing punt situations is just as good as a turnover with one exception. Field position. Averaging 2 take aways per game would be outstanding but even if they don't get them, the D is still holding opponents.

Either way, I love our D this year and they will improve even more as the year goes on.
          I like our passing game, running game....

Comment

Our D is doing Pretty well stopping the teams but TO is a need!!

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

Yes, TO's are needed...it's one of the main attractions of bringing Bailey to the Broncos.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

and Lynch.

Comment

There is one stat that troubles me.

We are in improving in this area and Priest Holmes had alot to do with it but we are giving up 4.0 yards a carry to opposing teams via the rush defense.

Not acceptable.

Like I said, Priest ran us over but since then we have contained Fred Taylor and LT.
                  Originally posted by boltzpride619
                  What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

If Dallas lights up the Redskins tonight, we'll take the #1 spot

:jump:

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
                      sweet. We need more turnovers though.
                      Were working on it, we've had a turnover in every game except for the Jags(well thats not saying much considering we only played 3 games lol) but still, were working on getting the defense together, just be happy were forceing alot of 3 and outs.
                      sigpic

Comment

There is one stat that troubles me.

We are in improving in this area and Priest Holmes had alot to do with it but we are giving up 4.0 yards a carry to opposing teams via the rush defense.

Not acceptable.

Like I said, Priest ran us over but since then we have contained Fred Taylor and LT.

i think that focusing on preist recieving out of the back field and holding TG led to his run stats. we chose what area to focus on and since he is the leading pass catcher followed by TG that was the focus not the run
                        sigpic
                        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

I love our Defense but Turnovers are the difference between the Good and Great Defenses of this League.

Comment

If we are #2.... who is #1?
                            sigpic

Comment

I like our defense, we have good players who can stop the run/pass.

Comment

Working...
                              X