Who should start at RB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should start at RB?

this subject is so old it has gray hair.
    Quentin Griffin
    46.79%
    Tatum Bell
    34.86%
    Garrison Hearst
    4.59%
    Reuben Droughns
    5.50%
    Dosent matter as long as you go back to running a traditional Two back set with a blocking fullback!
    8.26%
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

will it ever end......
    sigpic

Comment

Let me make it simple for all the Idiots who have no faith in Quentin Griffin and thinks he sucks.

HE CAN'T RUN IF YOU CAN'T BLOCK FOR HIM!

Damn, y'all are real stupid if you think it's the Running Back's fault that he can't run because there are no holes for him to run through.

Comment

So your saying that 0.6 ypc is the lines fault?Garrison Hearst had more yards than Quentin on like 1/3 of the carries.Maybe the O-Line just doesnt like Q then or something.Or maybe this is one old excuse.

Comment

Q one more start, but if he doesnt show (im being old Lelie haters for a sec ) bell will steal his job.

Comment

Originally posted by DarKliger
            So your saying that 0.6 ypc is the lines fault?Garrison Hearst had more yards than Quentin on like 1/3 of the carries.Maybe the O-Line just doesnt like Q then or something.Or maybe this is one old excuse.
            I got this off the Denver Broncos homepage: "On the ground, Griffin led the team in carries with 12, but it was only for seven yards, a 0.6 yards-per-rush average with a long of six. Garrison Hearst gained the most yards with 13 on three carries for a 4.3 average and a long of 11."

Now do the math on the other two carries Garrison Hearst had then you talk to me. Watch the game a little more closer than speak.

Comment

you guys should really listen to Shanny's press conference for today. They specifically ask him about Q and he gives credit to SDs D and he doesn't think you give up on a back for playing a good D and having an off day. He said that we held LT to 2.7 and suggested sarcastically that maybe SD will bench him or let him go.

Thank goodness Shanny believes in his players more that some "fans" do.
              My Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by ARBroncos
                you guys should really listen to Shanny's press conference for today. They specifically ask him about Q and he gives credit to SDs D and he doesn't think you give up on a back for playing a good D and having an off day. He said that we held LT to 2.7 and suggested sarcastically that maybe SD will bench him or let him go.

Thank goodness Shanny believes in his players more that some "fans" do.
                At least we know who are one of the few who are true, educated Fans on this board and you are one of them.

Comment

I think it comes from watching a team that overachieves every year just to make a bowl game (Razorbacks). You learn to cheer for the team even if it loses or doesn't win the championship every year. You learn to be proud of your team for who they are and how they play not just if they embarass other teams or win every game. Shanny obviously loves the team and wants them to win.. he knows thier character and he trusts it so I think we all should.
                  My Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey

Comment

YABA

Broncs need to use all the pony's in the corral. Q is good, but Shanny needs to stop pounding him up the gut every play. Success came against KC sending Q outside with a lead blocker. His awesome run for big yardage up the gut came AFTER they had worn out the D using him outside. The trickery of Game 1, the naked bootlegs, shaking up the play calls, that is the formula. Against SD, Shanny seemed to revert to Dan Reeves sending Sammy Winder up the gut. Hope the mastermind realizes that he gotta shake it up more!
                    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Someone Call 911! I am about to shoot myself!!

DROP IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

plz just stop with these threads
                        Blet

Comment

Don't let anyone sensor your opinion .......If you have an opinion please feel free to post in in any topic that you see fit.
                          Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by DarKliger
                            Hearst also had an 11 yard run thru a huge hole. Quentin could barely see daylight.
                            I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.

Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

Comment

For anyone that has lost faith in Griffin i'll send them the tape of the KC game this year. But then again if someone said that to me i would have said i'll send you the copy of the Jags and charger game. Stick with him.
                              2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X