Who should start at RB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bleedbluorange
    I dont see how Q could remain the starter if he has a bad game against Tampa. Cause this week more than anyother Shanny will be very committed to getting Q on track. I think a lot rides on Q's performance this weekend. Maybe even our playoff aspirations. It is gonna be a huge change if Q has to be benched. Suddenly everyone will have to depend on unproven Bell or hope Hearst has something left.
    I don't either.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

sounds nice

denverbroncos.com
      The Killen, Ala., native played in 14 games in his rookie season for Tampa Bay, including three starts at the fullback position. His exceptional blocking ability was utilized by then-head coach Tony Dungy, who often inserted Hape in the backfield with gargantuan fullback Mike Alstott to form a "big-beef backfield" of sorts
      -denverbroncos.com on patrick hape in tampa bay...

doesnt that sound like something the broncos need right now for those 3rd & 1 situations?

Comment

maybe Reuben Droughns would be a good fit

i think it would be cool to put Reuben Droughns in there, he seems to have a good mix of power, speed, good moves and vision.
        it is starting to get very exciting to watch him return kickoffs, he has been close a few times so far..

Comment

Working...
        X