Reggie Hayward and the D-line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggie Hayward and the D-line

Reggie has been great in Pryce's shoes. Right now i think he's is our best pass rusher. I also like Ellis and super Mario, all of them have stepped up... agree?

I always thought Hayward was awesome, i mean seriously 8 and a half sacks as a back up! Just wait till the season rolls on you'll see.

Comment

Ok our DL is doing a pretty good job, But we're socring some sacks and all but we need to put pressure in almost ervery play.. We're not putting enough pressure in the opp QB's.... I think that when Ellis johnson came up and play our situation will get better

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

i think our D-line is very underated. As far as pressure on the QB i think we are getting plenty of pressure and i can't wait till the turn overs start flowing in our direction.
        BRONCOS fan is in my blood!
        IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/vannote/cutlersig.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Yeah i thought Hayward was wayyy underrated and should have started a few more games but hey at least hes showing what he can do now.And Fatafehi is a beast man.Hes really stepped his play up.

Comment

Re: Reggie Hayward and the D-line

[QUOTE]Originally posted by B4Bronco16
            Reggie has been great in Pryce's shoes. Right now i think he's is our best pass rusher. I also like Ellis and super Mario, all of them have stepped up... agree? [/QUOTE

I don't care if it T Pryce or R Hayward at LDe as they' will a non factor against the man Mountain Robert gallery . T Pryce and R hayward are two diffrent players but Gallery going to dominate either of them. The Kids a stud . Also Raiders Oline only going to get better when J Grove eventually assumes starting Center job(Center the weak link right now) We shall see how food that denver Dl is against the Raiders Oline.(when they meet in the coming weeks)
            Last edited by Raiderjoe; 09-28-2004, 05:24 PM.
            http://www.raiders.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/ALELCOFJPHFH/112804gallery-sp10.jpg

Comment

Re: Re: Reggie Hayward and the D-line

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Raiderjoe
              Originally posted by B4Bronco16
              Reggie has been great in Pryce's shoes. Right now i think he's is our best pass rusher. I also like Ellis and super Mario, all of them have stepped up... agree? [/QUOTE

I don't care if it T Pryce or R Hayward at LDe as they' will a non factor against the man Mountain Robert gallery . T Pryce and R hayward are two diffrent players but Gallery going to dominate either of them. The Kids a stud . Also Raiders Oline only going to get better when J Grove eventually assumes starting Center job(Center the weak link right now) We shall see how gfood that denver Dl is against the Raiders Oline.
              I highly doubt that a rookie is going to dominate a healthy, perennial pro bowler.

That is a truly homeristic evaluation.
              Originally posted by boltzpride619
              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Reggie Hayward and the D-line

I highly doubt that a rookie is going to dominate a healthy, perennial pro bowler.

That is a truly homeristic evaluation.
                OKay you might think its a homeristic evaluation but thats what going to happen. (Take it to the bank) T Pryce is always a non factor against the raiders massive Oline. You really don't know how good R gallery is. Well just watch big #76 man handle Pryce or Hayward.(dosen't really matter).

Also Watch how more scary Raiders offense is with K Collins. Last week he was running Gannon plays and this week plays should be more suited to bhis game.
                http://www.raiders.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/ALELCOFJPHFH/112804gallery-sp10.jpg

Comment

Collins will have a hard time against our secondary and I doubt the Wheatly-Zeroue combination at RB is going to be as fruitful as your wishful thinking indicates.
                  Originally posted by boltzpride619
                  What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Collins will have a hard time against our secondary and I doubt the Wheatly-Zeroue combination at RB is going to be as fruitful as your wishful thinking indicates.

Raiders Oline will give K collins time against your Dl and Raiders have too much speed and size at Wr. I don't care who starting in your secondary because that speed going to eventually get open. Should be alot of raiders Wr coming free in Bronco secondary. Just watch.

Comment

im willing to bet you that the raiders offense gets less thatn 250 total yards when we play them, you are the most homeristic person i have ever met.
                      Blet

Comment

Originally posted by baileyforprez.
                        im willing to bet you that the raiders offense gets less thatn 250 total yards when we play them, you are the most homeristic person i have ever met.
                        Im thinking more closer to Gannons numbers he put on Broncos on MNF in 2002. But hey only when the Raiders play the bronco will we see if, im fullm of it or right on the money.

Comment

I must say....it is grand not having to read that moron's (josephinethehoe) drivel.
                          But since ya'll can't help but to quote him/her......

you might ask 'it' if gallery is going to play lot/log/rog/rot........he can't play them ALL.......(maybe 'it' didn't know this ))

And their 'weak link' is still there, so what's that say about the rook???????

I seriously can't wait till 'the game'.....only then, will 'it' shut-up.....
                          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Raiderjoe
                            Im thinking more closer to Gannons numbers he put on Broncos on MNF in 2002. But hey only when the Raiders play the bronco will we see if, im fullm of it or right on the money.
                            LMMFAO!!! You honestly think that is going to happen this year? BWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAA!!! This guy is too damn funny.

Comment

Re: Re: Reggie Hayward and the D-line

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Raiderjoe
                              Originally posted by B4Bronco16

I don't care if it T Pryce or R Hayward at LDe as they' will a non factor against the man Mountain Robert gallery . T Pryce and R hayward are two diffrent players but Gallery going to dominate either of them. The Kids a stud . Also Raiders Oline only going to get better when J Grove eventually assumes starting Center job(Center the weak link right now) We shall see how food that denver Dl is against the Raiders Oline.(when they meet in the coming weeks)
                              Robert Gallery isnt even good enough to play left tackle, thats why they put him at right. Denvers got an athletic monster in George Foster and you dont see us flaunting and saying hes the next Ogden, although he'll probably be a great lineman.

Oh and btw, this Denver D-line is structured to beat up on passing teams like the Raiders, they are undersized and quick, They are also deep allowing a rotation to keep them fresh and capable to rush in the 4th quarter. Denvers D-line currently boast 4 DTs that started last year and 4 DEs that started last year. Haward, Pryce and Fatefehi and Johson are all extremely athletic. There isnt another team with as much depth in the secondary and on the Line, The Raiders offense won't stand a chance, if they win it would be by creating turnovers against Plummer and fumble prone Griffin.

You need to hit the books buddy,
                              Preschool is that way ---------------------------------------------->
                              Beneath the shadow of the NFL's greatest player, AL Wilson shall cement his legacy in Denver - leading the new Orange crush to a third superbowl.

Comment

Working...
                              X