TD as a coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD as a coach?

Mike Anderson! Consider that shot called!!

I think Mike will be an awesome coach and motivator in the Denver system after his playing career is over! I can't think of anyone better to succeed Turner.

There's your topic, talk amongst yourselves.

Yea... Thad be sweet.

Comment

Re: And the successor to Bobby Turner for Denver's Runningbacks Coach in 2008 is...

Originally posted by Perry1977

I think Mike will be an awesome coach and motivator in the Denver system after his playing career is over! I can't think of anyone better to succeed Turner.

That's thinking waaaay too far ahead!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Re: Re: And the successor to Bobby Turner for Denver's Runningbacks Coach in 2008 is...

Originally posted by AsianOrange
        Well, what made me think of this was after Mike got hurt, the way he reacted only made me see this one coming. Of course, I could be totally wrong. Instead of rehabbing himself away from the team, Mike is hanging around. He is helping the other backs as much as he can, and he is involved as much as he can be. He even sits right with them during the game. Mike is a great team player, a great friend, a great mentor, and will make a great coach someday.

Comment

Re: Re: And the successor to Bobby Turner for Denver's Runningbacks Coach in 2008 is...

waaaaay to far ahead ,,,, but since its up there i'd rather go with terrel davis running backs coach,, who better to show these guys what to look for in a game
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

waaaaay to far ahead ,,,, but since its up there i'd rather go with terrel davis running backs coach,, who better to show these guys what to look for in a game
            sigpic
            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Okay well, just keep it in the back of your minds. And when it happens, a little flag will go up and you will be like, "Wow, some guy on the Broncomania boards called this one like 4 years ago. Here's to you, Mr. Broncos-Runningback-Coach-Successor-Predictor".

Comment

Ya MA would be a good coach,i like the way he acts.Besides smoking the pot that is lol.

Comment

Is Bobby Turner retiring after 2008?

Comment

Re: And the successor to Bobby Turner for Denver's Runningbacks Coach in 2008 is...

Originally posted by Perry1977

It might be better to wait until he retires first.
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

TD as a coach?

How would you guys feel about having TD as an asst. RB coach?

Comment

Has he expressed an interest? If not, I don't see why he'd bother. He's got a nice job with the NFL Network.
                        "You can't take the sky from me..."
                        ------
                        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

no i was just wondering what everyone would think about it

Comment

i think it'd be cool

Comment

Wow, what an original topic!

http://www.denverbroncos.com/forums/...threadid=18370

=p

Comment

Working...
                              X