Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jashon Sykes missing in action or in the coach's dog house?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jashon Sykes missing in action or in the coach's dog house?

What happened to this guy? I thought he was one of the better linebackers the broncos have, they have him as a back up to Donnie Spragen now, Did donnie beat him out of his job? Last i remember he was the starter in camp and got a injury but came back for the final pre-season game and then he slipped into the black hole also known as the denver broncos depth chart, he must be at the bottom of the hole playing cards with sam brandon and kyle johnson.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

he's comin back from a neck injury, so you gotta be careful with that, especially since he missed his whole senior year of college with a major neck injury. He's still a great LB.

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Comment

would have been a top 15 pick if he didnt get injured

Comment

leave it to Denver to draft anyone and everyone who is injured, just to have those same injuries come back and haunt them in the Pros or be completely useless for our team....
        Rod Smith's response to Clinton Portis about being traded to Washington...

"Why the %^&! did we do that?"

Comment

eh it hasnt haunted him tooo bad

Comment

Originally posted by takmart
            leave it to Denver to draft anyone and everyone who is injured, just to have those same injuries come back and haunt them in the Pros or be completely useless for our team....
            1) Denver didn't draft Sykes, he was a rookie free agent and spent a year on the practice squad.

2) Sykes' college injury has not affected him in the NFL. His college injury was to his neck while his recent injury was a severely sprained MCL.

3) Sykes played very well for us last year when Gold and Mobley went down so you might give the guy the benefit of the doubt.
            "You can't take the sky from me..."
            ------
            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

I PLAYED AGAINST SYKES IN HIGH SCHOOL. HIS TEAM WON 12-10 ON A LAST SECOND FIELD GOAL. HE IS HELLA FAST I HAD TO TRY AND BLOCK HIM. SO WHAT EVER STUFF YOU GUYS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT HIM, YOU ALL WERE REAL QUIET ABOUT IT LAST SEASON.

Comment

Originally posted by CRUZ1
                I PLAYED AGAINST SYKES IN HIGH SCHOOL. HIS TEAM WON 12-10 ON A LAST SECOND FIELD GOAL. HE IS HELLA FAST I HAD TO TRY AND BLOCK HIM. SO WHAT EVER STUFF YOU GUYS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT HIM, YOU ALL WERE REAL QUIET ABOUT IT LAST SEASON.

I PLAYED AGAINST AL WILSON IN HIGH SCHOOL, WE WON 20-17, I RAN OVER HIM FOR A TD, AFTER THE GAME HE WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH ME HE INVITED ME OVER TO HIS HOUSE AND WE SWAPPED GIRL FRIENDS , DRANK MAD DOG, AND WATCHED BUGS BUNNY CARTOONS UNTILL 5.AM IN THE MORNING.
                "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman
                  I PLAYED AGAINST AL WILSON IN HIGH SCHOOL, WE WON 20-17, I RAN OVER HIM FOR A TD, AFTER THE GAME HE WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH ME HE INVITED ME OVER TO HIS HOUSE AND WE SWAPPED GIRL FRIENDS , DRANK MAD DOG, AND WATCHED BUGS BUNNY CARTOONS UNTILL 5.AM IN THE MORNING.

HAHAHAHA

Umm....that was a joke, right?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman
                    FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY PENDEJA

Comment

thats ok i played against cahmp in highschool but that dont matter cause i GOT HIS GIRL!
                      The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                      While he sits by his hearth at home.
                      Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                      That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

LOL thats funny

Comment

he'll challenge Spragan for the starting position after getting healthier.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

Working...
                          X