Thank You Brandon Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ALLSHOTUP View Post
    Lots of players want more money, however they don’t usually act like such a b***h. Kicking footballs in practice and what not he had contract suck it up till time comes. At least act like a pro not some cry baby.

Don’t get me wrong like Brandon as a player but too much drama. Wish he stayed but gone now. NEXT.
    NEXT? Well then, continue to enjoy Jabar over Marshall.

Comment

• We ignore when every other Bronco supported McD (Champ Dawk Reid...) but hey lets go with the Stokley

When claimed that every 100 yard game he had we lost the excuse is he gave us the TD to win games well lets see

Cin 12-7 - Mar. = 12-7
      Cle 27-6 - Mar.= 27-6
      Oak 23-3 - Mar. = 16-3
      Dal 17-10 - Mar. = 10-10 Tie (Possible win)
      NE 20-17 - Mar. = 13-17 Loss
      SD 34-23 - Mar. = 34-23
      NYG 26-6 - Mar. = 26-6
      KC 44-13 - Mar. = 37-13

Truth is the only games he really mattered in were Dallas and NE, but he did make a good distraction, which we could have used if he played in KC to bad he faked an injury.
      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
        We ignore when every other Bronco supported McD (Champ Dawk Reid...) but hey lets go with the Stokley

When claimed that every 100 yard game he had we lost the excuse is he gave us the TD to win games well lets see

Cin 12-7 - Mar. = 12-7
        Cle 27-6 - Mar.= 27-6
        Oak 23-3 - Mar. = 16-3
        Dal 17-10 - Mar. = 10-10 Tie (Possible win)
        NE 20-17 - Mar. = 13-17 Loss
        SD 34-23 - Mar. = 34-23
        NYG 26-6 - Mar. = 26-6
        KC 44-13 - Mar. = 37-13

Truth is the only games he really mattered in were Dallas and NE, but he did make a good distraction, which we could have used if he played in KC to bad he faked an injury.

So when marshall made game winning catches it didn't matter that much? I mean heck, i guess the game saving play against dallas didn't mean much. The game against NE didn't mean much. Even the monster game he had against the Giants didn't mean much either.

Heck, the fact that he broke the record for 22 receptions in a game isn't anything either, he didn't matter according to you right?

Of course, we all failed to notice his beastly games just because McD would make it so. I'm glad BMarsh isn't around because he wouldn't deserve the type of recognition fans like yourself could give him.

4-12 would've been more glaring without marshall

Comment

• Originally posted by aznightmare View Post
          So when marshall made game winning catches it didn't matter that much? I mean heck, i guess the game saving play against dallas didn't mean much. The game against NE didn't mean much. Even the monster game he had against the Giants didn't mean much either.

Heck, the fact that he broke the record for 22 receptions in a game isn't anything either, he didn't matter according to you right?

Of course, we all failed to notice his beastly games just because McD would make it so. I'm glad BMarsh isn't around because he wouldn't deserve the type of recognition fans like yourself could give him.

4-12 would've been more glaring without marshall
          I mentioned Dallas and NE thats where we won off him

the Giants game was a 26-6 game. The D won that game. Yes his 86 yards gave us maybe 1 TD but he was not the only or main reason we won. Moreno had 88 yards and a TD and people want to ignore he had an impact on that game.

Name one game we won on Marshalls. People claim he can get 100 yards a game but the fact is we didnt win a single game when he had 100+. He is infamous with dropping passes in the red zone I dont think you equate that in there did you.

Comment

I mentioned Dallas and NE thats where we won off him

the Giants game was a 26-6 game. The D won that game. Yes his 86 yards gave us maybe 1 TD but he was not the only or main reason we won. Moreno had 88 yards and a TD and people want to ignore he had an impact on that game.

Name one game we won on Marshalls. People claim he can get 100 yards a game but the fact is we didnt win a single game when he had 100+. He is infamous with dropping passes in the red zone I dont think you equate that in there did you.
            LOL so for ONE player to win two games, which would be Dallas and NE isn't a big enough star for you? Marshall actually didn't drop so many passes as you claim last season.

And the fact that marshall commands double and triple coverage doesn't attribute to opening things up on offense for everyone else does it? Even in that Giants game, with marshall stretching the field, it helps Moreno tremendously.

That MIRACLE with the bengals could NOT have happened if there weren't 3-4 guys surrounding Marshall for stokely to snatch that ball. That's not winning off Marshall?

I guess you didn't add all that into the equation did you

Comment

LOL so for ONE player to win two games, which would be Dallas and NE isn't a big enough star for you? Marshall actually didn't drop so many passes as you claim last season.

And the fact that marshall commands double and triple coverage doesn't attribute to opening things up on offense for everyone else does it? Even in that Giants game, with marshall stretching the field, it helps Moreno tremendously.

That MIRACLE with the bengals could NOT have happened if there weren't 3-4 guys surrounding Marshall for stokely to snatch that ball. That's not winning off Marshall?

I guess you didn't add all that into the equation did you
              No Ill say he is a star I am just making the argument against that he saved are entire season

By your standards Morenos game against Oak, the Giants, and KC gave us a win which it didnt. He did help us win in NE and Dallas which makes him a super star to
              Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 04-21-2010, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue719 View Post
                I don't think anyone said that Marshall didn't work hard. I think the issue was that Marshall was all about Marshall and not enough about the Broncos, that Marshall has some behavior issues that should have been worked out before he reached adulthood and that Marshall likes to hit women.
                There seems to be some kind of rule that if the Broncos get rid of a player he's a bum.

Compared to the players who go around every day in the NFL like Randy Moss, who nobody says anything about, Marshall is Mother Theresa.

Anybody catch Marshall on film running over a meter-maid because she dared to write him a ticket? Was he accused of conspiracy after the fact to cover up felony murder and lying to investigators like Ray Lewis?

Do you even realize that one reason why Ray Lewis is still playing in the NFL is that the prosecutor gave him a sweetheart deal in exchange for his testimony, and then Lewis screwed him over on the witness stand and was of more use for the defense (his friend) than for the prosecution.

That was one stupid prosecutor or Ray-Ray would have been doing serious time in a Federal prison instead of wearing a SB ring. Because there wasn't any remote doubt that he was guilty as hell, but the plea he entered into complicated the prosecution.

Get a clue! There are worse guys on every single team in the NFL than Brandon. He just wanted a contract for what he was worth and the Broncos didn't want to pay him. Period.
                sigpic

Comment

No Ill say he is a star I am just making the argument against that he saved are entire season

By your standards Morenos game against Oak, the Giants, and KC gave us a win which it didnt. He did help us win in NE and Dallas which makes him a super star to
                  At bare minimum Marshall accounts for Dallas, NE, bengals. Minimum.

Even with that, we could've been 5-11; severely different from 8-8.

Comment

NEXT? Well then, continue to enjoy Jabar over Marshall.
                    Don't worry, there will be other receivers to catch the passes that Marshall would have caught had he wanted to stay and be a team player.
                    You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue719 View Post
                      Don't worry, there will be other receivers to catch the passes that Marshall would have caught had he wanted to stay and be a team player.
                      Let's see jabar snatch the ball out of the sky when Orton underthrows it like he did on the dallas game.

WRs with marshalls ability doesn't come out of thin air, marshall was making those plays. Orton was just putting it in the vicinity instead of delivering the ball with precision.

Of course, you were too spoiled with Marshall's presence to know what it would be like without him. ahem the KC meltdown last game

Comment

Working...
                      X