Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Elvis does them now too!
    When Doom tells you to quit smoking, you had better pay attention.

Otherwise he will crush you and your gimpy lungs.

Comment

• Ya know? If McDaniels plays his cards right, he might be able to get a 12-pack and a large pizza for Ryan Clady by this time next year.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Spanky View Post
        When Doom tells you to quit smoking, you had better pay attention.

Otherwise he will crush you and your gimpy lungs.
        Foxworth did the commercials and we wondered who would replace him. Then Sheffler stepped in.

Doom is uncertain! even as a bronco!

Comment

• Lol after all of these years people still don't spell Tony Scheffler's name right.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BrandonMarshall View Post
            Lol after all of these years people still don't spell Tony Scheffler's name right.
            Nope he was so important We se Shefler Sheffler Scheffleter once or twice. I have seen some mix him up with Shefter. A man can mean much if you dont even know his name lol.
            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• Originally posted by Artamentous View Post
              Ah the "royal treatment". Sounds like something I give my wife when the lights are off. AHAHAH

sigpic Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

Comment

• Originally posted by aznightmare View Post
                Aside for how much of a beast Sheffler is with his reception skills and creating mismatches on the field:
                I heard Sheffler has some pretty sweet bow hunting and ninja skills

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueOrange7 View Post
                  I heard Sheffler has some pretty sweet bow hunting and ninja skills
                  So he's kind of like Ted Nugent? Does he wear a live badger as a loincloth?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Spanky View Post
                    So he's kind of like Ted Nugent? Does he wear a live badger as a loincloth?
                    Only in Detroit

Comment

• On the serious...

The trade stunk period. You trade a TE that can spread the field whether out of the slot/3 pt. stance as the original poster stated and a 7th rounder for a 5th pick? Dont forget Denver spent a 2nd round choice on him. I view last years Draft as a "D", our trades and free agency a "D", now we've have more holes than a golf course and now McDaniels/Xanders get another chance to bury this team.

Comment

• a player is only as good as his drive to win

scheffler gave up on this team last season. game over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artamentous View Post
                          Ah the "royal treatment". Sounds like something I give my wife when the lights are off. AHAHAH
                          sigpic

"The Man, the Myth, the Legend"

Comment

Working...
                          X