Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the next ex Bronco?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who is the next ex Bronco?

    Besides Shef, who is the next player that will no longer be a Bronco?

  • #2
    I'm sure if he could figure out a way to trade Elway, McD would give him up for a first and a third
    Bring Back ORANGE Sunday!!!

    Tim Tebow combines the intensity of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of... Ray Lewis.

    "It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word."-Andrew Jackson

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Dan Graham. He's gotta get outta the way so Richard Quinn can add to his 12 career college catches and zero career NFL catches.
      sigpic

      Champ Bailey in 2005
      30 times thrown at, 10 interceptions, 10 receptions, 10 incompletions

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by broncojuan View Post
        I'm sure if he could figure out a way to trade Elway, McD would give him up for a first and a third
















        no.......
        Originally posted by darth-hideous
        Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
        Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

        Comment


        • #5
          Good thing we aren't all turning on our team :thumb:
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            I am sure someone will suggest McDaniels will be the next ex-Bronco


            However that would be

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by gorky View Post
              Besides Shef, who is the next player that will no longer be a Bronco?
              I don't know, why don't you tell us?

              Comment


              • #8
                Besides Shef, I'd say Doom after 2010 is no longer a Bronco. Because of the money he's gonna require to keep long term. If he keeps his play at high level, like he has since his rookie year, he's gonna be looking for Peppers type cash. And if he turns in another double digit sack year he's gonna get that kind of money and I just don't see this F/O making any player the highest paid anything. Also don't be surprised if Orton ends up being dealt around draft day either. It wouldn't surprise me if someone like Buffalo or Pitt laid a nice package so we could throw a high 2nd at someone and move up to grab Tebow in the 1st along with McLain. And we just run with Quinn/Tebow for the QB's. I wouldn't be mad in the long run, because Tebow may lack certain skills now, but he is a winner and a heck of a football player.
                #swapping

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                  Besides Shef, I'd say Doom after 2010 is no longer a Bronco. Because of the money he's gonna require to keep long term. If he keeps his play at high level, like he has since his rookie year, he's gonna be looking for Peppers type cash. And if he turns in another double digit sack year he's gonna get that kind of money and I just don't see this F/O making any player the highest paid anything. Also don't be surprised if Orton ends up being dealt around draft day either. It wouldn't surprise me if someone like Buffalo or Pitt laid a nice package so we could throw a high 2nd at someone and move up to grab Tebow in the 1st along with McLain. And we just run with Quinn/Tebow for the QB's. I wouldn't be mad in the long run, because Tebow may lack certain skills now, but he is a winner and a heck of a football player.
                  Now that's what I'm talking about.

                  I think Josh will be active on draft day. I don't think Shef is the only player off our team in the next week.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    A bunch of guys we'll cut after training camp... Duh...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Kyle Wilson, because he will no longer be a Bronco once he gets drafted.

                      sigpic
                      Thanks Blondie for the Sig

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        It is nice to know you can come to Denver and play your butt off and be one of the best at your position but never get the respect of a contract or get paid. Even Orton who is so loved by the McD supporters is being disrespected.

                        This will have the free agents spooked, not including old guys or backups or ex-browns of course.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Tron Solo View Post
                          It is nice to know you can come to Denver and play your butt off and be one of the best at your position but never get the respect of a contract or get paid. Even Orton who is so loved by the McD supporters is being disrespected.

                          This will have the free agents spooked, not including old guys or backups or ex-browns of course.
                          Yeah your one of the best at your respective position but you also keep
                          getting in trouble with the Law throwing fits at team camps and not wanting
                          to play in the last game of the season. Look I liked Marshall just as much as
                          the next guy but he was no saint. You need to give respect to get it.

                          :salute!:
                          sigpic
                          Thanks Blondie for the Sig

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Tron Solo View Post
                            It is nice to know you can come to Denver and play your butt off and be one of the best at your position but never get the respect of a contract or get paid. Even Orton who is so loved by the McD supporters is being disrespected.

                            This will have the free agents spooked, not including old guys or backups or ex-browns of course.
                            You do know this is Brandon Marshall we're talking about? He wasn't exactly a saint. Besides, he was offered a 9.5 mil/yr. contract last year and rejected it.
                            Originally posted by darth-hideous
                            Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
                            Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hopefully scheffler
                              sigpic


                              @BlueNOrangeFTW

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X