Who is the next ex Bronco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronco-24 View Post
    You do know this is Brandon Marshall we're talking about? He wasn't exactly a saint. Besides, he was offered a 9.5 mil/yr. contract last year and rejected it.
    Exactly. I don't think Marshall would be here past next season anyway, so we might as well get something for him now because he didn't want to play here.

Comment

Whos ever jersey I get next we will most likely trade away.. I got a Clinton Portis jersey in 2003, the next year he is gone, I get a Cutler jersey for Christmas the season before last and he is traded just months after.. I get a Marshall jersey before last season and look what happens..

Maybe I'll get a Phillip Rivers jersey..

Comment

i don't know who the next bronco player will be.

But its getting easier and easier to pick out the ex fans.
        He's still Tim Tebow... and you're NOT!
        But Peyton Manning will win a Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Tron Solo View Post
          It is nice to know you can come to Denver and play your butt off and be one of the best at your position but never get the respect of a contract or get paid. Even Orton who is so loved by the McD supporters is being disrespected.

This will have the free agents spooked, not including old guys or backups or ex-browns of course.
          Nice to know he came to Denver, messed with gang members that killed our cornerback, became a playmaker for 911, was arrested multiple times, suspended, almost destroyed his own arm, sabotaged practice, etc... And we still sent him to his favorite destination and he became the richest WR in football!

Hmmm. I doubt Orton is being disrespected. He simply did not play well enough to get a big extension so we are doing the right thing by giving him another shot since he also was not a disaster.

And about the free agents... We signed a lot of players this offseason, from small to big names, so... No problems there.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gorky View Post
            Besides Shef, who is the next player that will no longer be a Bronco?
            DJ Williams

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
              DJ Williams

Just bought his Jersey so yeah that makes sense.

sigpic
              Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
                Whos ever jersey I get next we will most likely trade away.. I got a Clinton Portis jersey in 2003, the next year he is gone, I get a Cutler jersey for Christmas the season before last and he is traded just months after.. I get a Marshall jersey before last season and look what happens..

Maybe I'll get a Phillip Rivers jersey..
                Thank you for mentioning Clinton i like more money before my contract is up Portis because "I am the best running back in football and deserve to be paid like it" Yeah not much difference. Do us a favor by a Scheffler jersey right now hes kinda dead weight. I personally never like Prater but McD signed him back. Marcus Thomas and Jarvis Moss are still on the team but w/e they make good backups.
                2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
                  DJ Williams
                  It's a good call especially with our supposed interest on Sean Weatherspoon. But maybe we will be willing to make DJ Williams a 2-down player by giving him Andra Davis' role.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                    It's a good call especially with our supposed interest on Sean Weatherspoon. But maybe we will be willing to make DJ Williams a 2-down player by giving him Andra Davis' role.
                    McDaniels is very high on Mario Haggan for some reason.

I think Denver could easily get a 2nd round pick for DJ Williams if they snag Weatherspoon in round 1. With new format, they can spend all night and following day finding a suitor for him.

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                      Besides Shef, I'd say Doom after 2010 is no longer a Bronco. Because of the money he's gonna require to keep long term. If he keeps his play at high level, like he has since his rookie year, he's gonna be looking for Peppers type cash. And if he turns in another double digit sack year he's gonna get that kind of money and I just don't see this F/O making any player the highest paid anything. Also don't be surprised if Orton ends up being dealt around draft day either. It wouldn't surprise me if someone like Buffalo or Pitt laid a nice package so we could throw a high 2nd at someone and move up to grab Tebow in the 1st along with McLain. And we just run with Quinn/Tebow for the QB's. I wouldn't be mad in the long run, because Tebow may lack certain skills now, but he is a winner and a heck of a football player.

:puke:

10 char

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco-24 View Post
                        You do know this is Brandon Marshall we're talking about? He wasn't exactly a saint. Besides, he was offered a 9.5 mil/yr. contract last year and rejected it.
                        You got a source for that claim?

Comment

Originally posted by netoje View Post
                          You got a source for that claim?
                          I'm tired of looking this crap up for people...it's only been posted on here a bunch of times....pay attention.
                          Never argue with an idiot...he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!

Laugh...and the whole world laughs with you!
                          Laugh like a lunatic for no apparent reason...and they'll leave you alone!

"Why are you cutting?"
                          "Hey man. Why are you 300 pounds?"
                          Howard Griffith to Levon Kirkland - 1997 AFC Championship
                          sigpic

Comment

I could see tom brandstater getting cut. Orton/quinn here for sure. only 3 qbs will stay. tom didnt impress with the scout team. if they really like a qb prospect, and draft him, tom gets cut

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
                              tom didnt impress with the scout team.
                              woody paige doesn't know his head from his ass, so take this statement with a truckload of salt

Comment

Originally posted by LightningRodBob View Post
                                :puke:

10 char
                                Hey It might not be all that bad. Let's just see where the "new" Broncos go. All we can do is buckle up for the ride.
                                #swapping

Comment

Working...
                                X